Strongest tasting flavours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
What flavors would you like to try? I know different makers excel at different profiles. As well, single shots like blue slushie can pack a punch.

I am looking for DIY flavors actually. I prefer deserts but the only thing I can taste is lemon pie ejuice. I can taste grape strawberry for like 2 puffs then the flavor is gone. Creams I've tried like vanilla bean ice cream tpa vanilla swirl, vienna cream , fresh cream (fa) i don't taste.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'm into desserts, cereals and baked items, as well. I think, for the most part, TPA, FA and CAP do well with these.

One Shots from ecigexpress or OSDIY seem fairly popular, though, I'm not sure on their availability in Canada.

One other question, what's your preferred set up? I go with a low watt tight draw with tanks that try to maximize flavor.

In addition, a lot of folks have a hard time with fruits, especially strawberry. Sometimes more than two brands are needed to round them out, including adding another different fruit like pear or dragon fruit (sometimes sweetener is needed).

Last edited:

Zaryk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Black licorice is super potent, I would be surprised if someone wouldn't be able to taste it. Pretty much every brand I tried is that way. I use 0.5-1% in mixes where it needs to be a main flavor, and simply add a couple drops to mixes that call for a hint of licorice flavor.

Some banana flavors are also fairly powerful too.

tara81

ECF Veteran
    Mar 13, 2014
    canada
    Sadly I dislike cinnamon vapes and I dislike black licorice. I like bakeries and fruit vapes but I can’t taste most of them. I tried upping the percentages, pairing some fruits together , with no luck . Once I get to a certain Percentage, all I taste is chemicals. So I am just curious, what are the strongest fruit and cream/bakery vapes? I can taste lemon, the dough in caps chocolate donut , but I cannot taste zepoolla , I tried it at 3-7%. I cannot taste cap sweet guava , cap double watermelon,cap sweet strawberry, or fa Fuji apple.

What are the powerful banana flavours? I’ve tried banana nut bread, banana cream and banana split by cap or tpa.

tara81

ECF Veteran
    Mar 13, 2014
    canada
    Both bought juices and diy. Like I can taste the juice very faintly, then the taste goes away after two or three puffs. It was always like this which is why I quit vaping fairly often because I get frustrated or bored of lemon pie. I use 0 nic ejuice because I’m not addicted to nicotine no more. If I taste someone else’s mod with nicotine I tend to taste it abit better which is strange. I can only taste lemon really well so far . Cherry , strawberry, watermelon, I can’t taste. I’ve tried making my own coils , I’ve tried wotofo profile mesh , I tried horizon falcon and I find the most flavour so far for me is the quad coil mesh pro. I tried mtl for a long time but gave up on it.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    There are those of us who are referred to as "Vaping Butterfly", as we tend to keep several different mods with different flavors going at all times. For me personally, I lose my taste for any single flavor in a few hours, so I tend to keep one (or more) tobacco flavors and one (or more) sweet/ bakery flavors going simultaneously, and switch between them constantly. But I don't know if I've ever heard of losing flavor in just a few puffs before.
    TFA Ripe Banana, CAP Blueberry Jam, CAP Sugar Cookie and TFA Dulce de Leche are among the strongest single flavors I've come across. I would include CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl, but you've already said you do not like cinnamon vapes.
    Tobacco wise, there is a super sweet Sutliff Molto Dulce, and just about any strong English Blend containing Latakia. But the question would be would you actually like either of those.
    Good Luck. Try using several different mods with different flavors, and see if that helps.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    How is your sense of smell? And have you ruled out your hardware? I have discovered that certain cotton masks certain flavours for me.

As for DIY, have you tried adjusting your VG/PG ratio? I also find the higher the VG content the less flavour I get. Try taking a single flavour and making a few samples at different ratios.

I also have trouble with a lot of creams a custards. Many cannot be tasted on their own and some actually taste like pepper.

I think you are challenged at not finding the strongest flavour, but finding one you prefer and can actually taste.

Do you mix via volume or weight?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I seldom vape flavors and when I do it's usually just a small squirt of a flavor mixed at the appropriate percentage mix into a tank of unflavored juice just to give the tank a little hint of flavor. I find most flavors to be a little strong when vaped at the normal mix percentages.

When I first started vaping and was still smoking everything tasted weak, but it didn't take long for flavor mixes to be over the top in flavor strength as my taste buds recovered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread