• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavours that u love!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brolaf

Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Mars
is dekang really that good? Ive tried it afew times and i find it kinda 'mediacore'.

Or maybe ive been trying the wrong flavours.

yeah it's not a 'blow you away' kind of juice, but i find that flavours which 'blow me away', i usually get sick of after half a tank. or maybe I'M trying the wrong flavours lol

eLsonZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
Land of no Freedom
Halo is good....they get sickening to me though. Tribeca is decent. Belgium cocoa taste like a tootsie roll, hx3 reminds me of Tribeca with a hint of menthol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Got an order coming in, we'll see LOL. Btw i'm vaping tundraberry from 7 right now. Totally taste like ricola. Fresh!

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
Haven't manage to find my favorite juice till now, been testing and trying, mostly like fruits and tea, some that are acceptable but get sicked of it after sometime. Right now I carry 2 flavor with me and switch around. Still on the quest to find a fav juice that ill not get sicked of to vape all day.

Are there any with a "heavier" taste that's good? Coffee?

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
got ginseng or birdnest flavour or not , im waiting to try some traditional chinese flavour.
Halo Capt Jack. Reminds me of some Chinese herbs.
Till u find your all day vape that is. A year on the same flavor and no muting.
Tried Malibu as well, not bad but not fantastic either. Gonna DIY my own Pina Colada soon. I find juicy/menthol more resistant to muting though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread