• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavours that u love!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

transcab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Most Expensive City For Living
Hmmm.... Don't mind ah guys but could we have the brand listed for whichever flavor that is listed?
Coz i'm new and realize that watermelon juice differs from each vendor.. LoL! At least the brand can? Like Liqua, or HS or something like that?

LIQUA Watermelon
LIQUA Cola
LIQUA Red Energy
LIQUA Coffee

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Hmmm.... Don't mind ah guys but could we have the brand listed for whichever flavor that is listed?
Coz i'm new and realize that watermelon juice differs from each vendor.. LoL! At least the brand can? Like Liqua, or HS or something like that?

I am using DK, but some of their juices sucks like cherry Cuba

Black currant, Strawberry are good.

Grape so so not much of flavour

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
Hmmm.... I've always loved Marlboro Menthol, followed by More Menthol.

Have you guys come across an eJuice that is similar or at least close to taste of the said analogs? If have, i'm pretty sure that would be my main flavour for good, apart from different try outs in the future... :)

Now just having Liqua Berry Mix which i do mix with my own DIY Green Apple...

bratprince

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Central
Hmmm.... I've always loved Marlboro Menthol, followed by More Menthol.

Have you guys come across an eJuice that is similar or at least close to taste of the said analogs? If have, i'm pretty sure that would be my main flavour for good, apart from different try outs in the future... :)

Now just having Liqua Berry Mix which i do mix with my own DIY Green Apple...

Hangsen Mint King IMHO. 12mg don't mix with anything else. Comes pretty close, I think. I used to smoke Marlboro ice blast. Of course if any vets here have better suggestions, I'll be glad to try them out.:p

bratprince

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Central
Hmm... Just wondering, is there a lot of difference between 0mg and 9mg nic?

And how does it affect the juice overall? Care to share a bit?

I'm not an expert, but I have tried some 0 nic peach juice, bought it by accident and still have a little bit left now. I dunno how to explain, just that with the 0 nic you keep feeling as if something is missing and it's not hitting you right. But once you vape the ones with nic, you feel more 'satisfied'? Maybe some seniors here may be willing to explain it technically. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread