Flawless tugboat v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I run a similar RDA. I do dual contact coils 26ga, 2.5mm ID, 7 wraps (I think) it's about .34 ohms and run close to the posts centered or offset depending on mood.

Get pretty good flavor, I do play with my wattage depending on the flavors. Pink lemonade I run the wattage to get 4.2v (high side just before hitting 4.3v) and on custards or RY4 I jump the wattage to reach 4.4v to 4.7v (about 57w).

Now that's my preferences/readings on my mod, YMMV, lol.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Ah, sounds like i had my setup kinda already dialed up in my mind. I'm gonna shoot for .3 when I get around to building, and on 26g kanthal 2.4mm ID. Any of you try building quad? It's kinda tricky IIRC, i think i tried having the coils vertical. This was ages ago.
Kind of a spendy RDA but I used it daily for 2 years, it's built to last. It's time to bring it back into rotation again. 20180808_123238.jpg

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Ah, sounds like i had my setup kinda already dialed up in my mind. I'm gonna shoot for .3 when I get around to building, and on 26g kanthal 2.4mm ID. Any of you try building quad? It's kinda tricky IIRC, i think i tried having the coils vertical. This was ages ago.
Kind of a spendy RDA but I used it daily for 2 years, it's built to last. It's time to bring it back into rotation again. View attachment 766151

Quads will work horizontal or vertical, you could also just run dual parallel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread