• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Chat - Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I prolly average 10-15 nights per winter that are in the 20s
:shock::shock::shock:
Lucky for me as a gardener we only get a handful of those every few years but we do go down to the low 30s regularly for seveal nights every winter. But the nice thing is by mid-day it's up in the 60s :). Still flip-flops weather!

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Still flip-flops weather!
I'm trying to remember the last time I wore shoes of any sort at all. I suppose it was when I went into town to Lowes a couple of weekends ago?

Unfortunately, tomorrow I'll be wearing 'em. Headed north for a few weeks. Shouldn't be too bad though, I mean winter is over up there, right? :blink:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Hi y'all. I'm taking a trip to visit my parents and thought I'd see if anyone was around and interested in meeting. I won't have a car so it would have to be nearby or someone interested in picking me up and dropping me off :( I'll be in Siesta Key near the Salty Dog from August 18th to August 31st. I can get to Sarasota. I'd really like to meet most of y'all. ;)

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
WOW!! I didn't know this thread existed until Bea posted the link in another thread I watch. Although I have not read all 38 pages, I already recognize a few friends!!

I live in Ocala; well, almost in Dunnellon. Ocala is 20 miles away, Dunnellon is 7. Most who know me know me as the "dog lady", as I have dogs (well, only 1 at the moment) but we make products for dogs (mostly leashes and collars) and we go to dog shows, set up our booth, and peddle our wares. Been doing this for about 23 years, all over mostly the East Coast, previously both of us were computer nerds in South Florida.

I am proudly part of the "meet every few months" group that includes Bea and Rossum. Would love to meet any other Florida ECFers!! Always fun to have a face (and real name) to go with an avatar and screen name!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
WOW!! I didn't know this thread existed until Bea posted the link in another thread I watch. Although I have not read all 38 pages, I already recognize a few friends!!

I live in Ocala; well, almost in Dunnellon. Ocala is 20 miles away, Dunnellon is 7. Most who know me know me as the "dog lady", as I have dogs (well, only 1 at the moment) but we make products for dogs (mostly leashes and collars) and we go to dog shows, set up our booth, and peddle our wares. Been doing this for about 23 years, all over mostly the East Coast, previously both of us were computer nerds in South Florida.

I am proudly part of the "meet every few months" group that includes Bea and Rossum. Would love to meet any other Florida ECFers!! Always fun to have a face (and real name) to go with an avatar and screen name!

Hey Cathy :)

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
The only place I want to ever see snow again is on TV.

Or in a cone...

A6510E3A-EE74-4BF0-9433-CAA59B1BEB8E.jpeg

How ya feeling Bea?

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
yum!!!

Finally feeling 100%. Thanks for asking. How is your wife?

Awesome, glad to hear that Bea!

Recovery is coming along well, she’s tired of the sling and frustrated being limited but the therapist is happy with her progress.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - Before Everyone gets too busy and begin their Celebration of the Holidays with Friends & Family . . .

JMH1l25.gif

To All "My" ECF Friends here - I want "You" ALL to know No Matter What "You" Personally Celebrate this Month of Holidays - Be It . . .

The Best of Winter Solstice - the Longest Night of the Year . . .

Winter-Solstice-12122016.jpg

A Great & Bright Chanukkah . . .

(Hanukkah)

iuHPiqd.jpg

A Very Merry Christmas . . .

KwXq4v1.jpg

A Celebration of Kwanzaa . . .

Kwanzaa-web.jpg

The Meaning of Kwanzaa

I would "Like' To Pass-on To "You" and Yours"

The Best This Holiday Season Has To Offer . . .

Comfort - Light - Happiness - Good Fortune

AND - May Everyone "You" Know

Have A Joyous and Prosperous

jbCiBDx.gif

5ebVmNw.gif

May these Days - For "YOU" & "Yours" - be Filled with nothing but . . .

"PEACE" ~ "JOY" ~ "HAPPINESS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread