The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Florida Chat - Hi !

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by classwife, Jul 20, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rossum

Rossum Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 14, 2013
    NE FL
    That's like the coldest place in all of Florida, isn't it? Dang near as cold as Alabama! :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bea-FL

Bea-FL Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    Florida
    :shock::shock::shock:
    Lucky for me as a gardener we only get a handful of those every few years but we do go down to the low 30s regularly for seveal nights every winter. But the nice thing is by mid-day it's up in the 60s :). Still flip-flops weather!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rossum

Rossum Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 14, 2013
    NE FL
    I'm trying to remember the last time I wore shoes of any sort at all. I suppose it was when I went into town to Lowes a couple of weekends ago?

Unfortunately, tomorrow I'll be wearing 'em. Headed north for a few weeks. Shouldn't be too bad though, I mean winter is over up there, right? :blink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. XRec C

XRec C Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2017
    Florida
    Dang near IS Alabama lol. I'm 17 miles south of the Alabama line. BUT I'm also only 43 miles north of Panama City Beach. It's kinda the best of both worlds lol

• Like Like x 3
  5. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Hi y'all. I'm taking a trip to visit my parents and thought I'd see if anyone was around and interested in meeting. I won't have a car so it would have to be nearby or someone interested in picking me up and dropping me off :( I'll be in Siesta Key near the Salty Dog from August 18th to August 31st. I can get to Sarasota. I'd really like to meet most of y'all. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  6. clnire

clnire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    WOW!! I didn't know this thread existed until Bea posted the link in another thread I watch. Although I have not read all 38 pages, I already recognize a few friends!!

I live in Ocala; well, almost in Dunnellon. Ocala is 20 miles away, Dunnellon is 7. Most who know me know me as the "dog lady", as I have dogs (well, only 1 at the moment) but we make products for dogs (mostly leashes and collars) and we go to dog shows, set up our booth, and peddle our wares. Been doing this for about 23 years, all over mostly the East Coast, previously both of us were computer nerds in South Florida.

I am proudly part of the "meet every few months" group that includes Bea and Rossum. Would love to meet any other Florida ECFers!! Always fun to have a face (and real name) to go with an avatar and screen name!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. B2L

B2L Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 14, 2012
    Jacksonville, FL
    Hey Cathy :)

• Like Like x 3