• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Chat - Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
The chauffeur didn't get back home until 4:00...:(

And nope...he didn't call to say he'd be working all day...sigh...I need a new chauffeur !

Andy ? Opus ? Did you get one ?

Pics !! We need to see pics of these meets ! Torture us ! Show us what fun we missed !

Hi Venusjade ! I'm sorry you didn't get to go today either !

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Naw...no Opus here...have seen one tho...they are nice !
Hmmm...maybe you are thinking of my Touchwood ?

I love to DIY ! I don't do anything really complex...lol, maybe that's why I think is't so easy !

I did do something with cantaloupe and juicy peach that is pretty dang tasty !

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Possibly. Touchwoods look ... well classy lol

I do a bit of DIY myself. Really nothing complicated mainly just fruits which are dead easy. Just got bored of buying stuff that I figured I could make. Only buy juice that I haven't got a hope of making like AVE and NLV.

Don't think I am going to progress to more complicated as I have that with those vendors. Rather like a nice simple mango or apple pie for example to break things up a bit.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
My flavors are fruits now too (mostly)...what is nice with dripping is that you can easily create good combinations in the atty !
A drop or 2 of this and that...sometimes a drop of ice menthol...yummers !

I have also taken a liking to a green tea peach I made...yes...a peach trend going on lately...

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
No Opus here but thought I read you had one lol

There are some on Facebook, pics that is. I was too busy chatting to folks to even think about pics. Whoops.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Heh, I even had my nice point and shoot in my pocket and never thought to take it out to take any pix or video. Ah well. Next time.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I love AVE Hype...and the mix I made is close enough to it to make me happy with it...wasn't trying to replicate it either !

I have used cantaloupe champagne from deejStuff for a long time & have enjoyed mixing it with other flavors too...just kind of a natural progression I guess.

Reactions: TampaMojo

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I love AVE Hype...and the mix I made is close enough to it to make me happy with it...wasn't trying to replicate it either !

I have used cantaloupe champagne from deejStuff for a long time & have enjoyed mixing it with other flavors too...just kind of a natural progression I guess.

Could you shoot me the mix pretty please ?

Would be interested in that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread