• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Chat - Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay for anyone having problems accessing the map and entering the information requested . . .

1) First "You" Need to be signed into "Your" Google/Gmail account . . .

2) After Clinking on Link provided - which opens a New Window to the Map - Look for the "EDIT" here:

googlemap_a.jpg

3) Once "You" have completed entering the "Placemarker" and the information requested - Remember to click on "Save" first and then "Done" . . .

cEVOd9Q.jpg

Now - Either "You" and/or the Vendors and Their Locations are on Those Maps ! ! !

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
A beautiful job Uncle !!

We all thank you !

Uncle, wonderful and gracious of you to do this for all of us.

I am wondering if I may give this link to a local vendor here in town so he may be included......he does have a gmail account.

:blush: THANK YOU - both for the compliments - I appreciate them . . . :facepalm:

NOW - To Be Perfectly Honest, These Maps were created for the ECF Florida Vapors Club Group Members and I would rather that it stay controlled by "Us" and that Vendors did not access the Maps (unless they are ECF Members/Suppliers) . . . Especially since - No Matter How Honest "We" Know They Are - When it comes to business "You" never know who might do what to Up their visibility over another Competitor . . . So - That is why I have it limited the links to these maps to this Group - So I hope "You" understand . . .

However, There is nothing keeping "You" from entering their Buisness Information and especially where their B&M is located . . . That's why I made the Map for "Us" to enter the information to let the rest of the Group know where "We" could get "vape STUFF" Locally . . . :thumbs:

BTW: And although I would prefer that the links were not sent to anyone else, since I do have "ownership" of the maps and can prevent others from editing them, including modifying any entries . . . Given the fact that I have no control on who passes the links out to whom . . . I will be monitoring them closely (and I think "classwife" will be too) and I will take appropriate actions to edit/modify any of the entries on the maps when and if needed, especially those that are against ECF TOS . . .

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

GoodInk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2013
Whiteman AFB, MO
Well I found one place but walked out after they tried to sell me a Taifun GT clone as the real deal. I hate to say this but I'm have not had very good luck with the B&M stores down here. Most have been rude, or didn't know anything about their products, or plane trying to rip me off. Over a $100 for a Stingray clone at one place and selling clones as the real thing at another. I did find a couple good places that were friendly but they just didn't have anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread