• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
OK I went to that place we were talking about on 9 mile it's pretty nice not many mods in there but a full line of juice and nice places to sit and vape the chick I was talking to knew her stuff and every juice the have is set out and you can try any of them. Price wise not too bad the mods were a bit much tho. All in all I'd say I will be going back on Thursday to get a few of bottles of juice. (Strawberry cupcake) (apple fritter)

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Hey Man I'm a good gunnypig for juice! Also it's all different vg/pg just what they found works best with the flavor they are trying for I guess also dude come and open your shop we need more they are just a really small place and pretty far north in p cola like up past farry pass. On 9 mile. And they only have a few ego bats and some pretty cool vv / vw mods but that's it we need something more in down town by base Cuz all them kids are vaping now!

hngntuf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
NW Georgia
I'll be living about a mile from Joe Patti, (MODERATED)
I lived on 9 mile road back then, I couldn't even find it now as much as it has changed. A lil' more trivia... Worked at the Carousel/Shooters, Coach n Four, and had a concrete business on Fairfield, close to Mobile Hwy.

Looking forward to living there again, but will miss the mountains. Sho 'nuff is flat down yonder. lol

Stephen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread