The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by SpEcTReCHieF, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    heck I'd even be down for a cook out or something at a park the weather is just getting warmer!! We can talk about it on Sunday. Who all is going to make it?

2. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    I can't make it tomorrow but am keeping watch.
    this thread seems to be the action thread.. should I go ahead and drop kick the redneck riveara one?

The lady with the stores in FWB, Cview and Niceville.. is it the Niceville store that she's planning the vape bar? I need to get down there and check it out. Been meaning to get down to Kmart anyway... must do a map search...

3. SpEcTReCHieF

SpEcTReCHieF Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    I will be there, don't think the wife is coming but I am going to make it. :) I do like the cookout idea alot, that would be alot of fun. Someone bring a grill or if the park might have them already? Just bring your own drinks and meats, chips, dips and everything. I think you are on to something there Scabby!!!! :w00t: :party:

4. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    I got a grill not the biggest but it works just put the coal in and grill lol. oh and my wife also isn't making it to this one but i will have my little girl with me this time. oh hey specter how long did you have that unicorn blood steeping the wife REALLY REALLY want some after that taste you gave her but I've been reading you need to let steep for a bit and use it at low volts? maybe we can work out a deal if it's on of you lesser used juices.

5. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Yes opal, it is supposed to be the Niceville store but they don't have it going yet. If you want to scrap the other thread that is fine?

What are we going to call our little club? That is the question we need to ask everyone and get opinions on. What should we call ourselves and then once we decide we can just name the chit/chat thread with the club name maybe? How's that sound? I was thinking maybe Gulf Coast Vapers Club (GCVC) or something? What do you guys think?

6. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    gulf coast vapors seems a little broad to me. what about florabama vapors?

7. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    I got it about 4 days before the meet I think it was. So it had been like 3 days in shipping so about a week or so I guess. I have about probably 8 mls of my 10ml bottle I ordered left. Maybe we could trade or something tomorrow as I am not attached to it. :) Sound good?

8. Dusther

Dusther Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    Hey everyone. I found the thread that Opal started http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/florida-vapors-club/389972-redneck-riveara-chatter.html I think we should move to that thread so that on the new topics/recent posts it will catch the eye of anyone else in the area.

Yep I'll be there tomorrow. I have put together 2 different style holsters (one works right with the shorty set up. the other well just to tight but will work for a 1000 mah ego setup. but will give you an idea just needs tweaking on the measurements.)

I'm all about a cookout :) I'll get maps from work on where we already have grills set up, they will just be open pit style but they will work for burgers and dogs.

9. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Or we could always go with PVC--Panhandle Vapers Club? Since the majority of us I think will be from the Panhandle anyway. :)

Good idea Dusther, lets move to opal's thread and chat. :)

10. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    ok I'm down I'll see ya'll over on the other thread!

11. crnp3130

crnp3130 Full Member

Mar 15, 2013
    alabama
    How often do u guys have meets?

12. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    We are having one meet a month right now. Our next one should be around the 18th of May or so we are still debating. Please see our chat thread here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.