The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by SpEcTReCHieF, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dusther

Dusther Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    Man after starting to get back involved with the community this forum is busy as all get out. Kind of hard to keep up with everything....

Is there a thread on here that is set up for Panhandle talk that I just haven't found yet. I did find the say hello thread but it doesn't look very active. And are there any other gear heads in the group around here?

2. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    I grew up in a BE shop not the best and don't know everything but love working on all cars!

edit: that would be a VW shop sorry was on my phone.

3. SpEcTReCHieF

SpEcTReCHieF Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Good deal Scabby glad you had it. Thinking about ordering an AGA soon. Really like my DID and everything, but I want something about the same diameter as my Vamo and not a mini like I have. Maybe going to do some shopping either tonight or tomorrow and see if I can get a few things. :)

Also want to talk to you guys on Sunday, maybe start planning our next meet up or something. :) Might not have alot for a raffle but we need to start just getting together to shoot the sh-- and stuff. Just bs and have fun.

4. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Oh didn't notice you guys were here!! :) Well this thread kinda replace the other one Dusther. Since that was pretty old and when we originally started planning a meet up.

There is alot going on on here, I know what you mean there. I know I can't keep up with it all. :) I am a gear head at heart, know enough to get me in trouble I guess you could say. Don't have anything that I work on regularly or have fixed up or anything. I have ATV's and jetski's though, need to get my four wheeler running. That is what stinks about not really having a place to ride so it has sat for quite sometime. :(

5. Dusther

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    Heck man, just up the road from ya there is a place if your into mud called Boggs and Boulders.. not so many boulders though. The jetski's will be great for the Destin Poker run :headbang: The only thing that I have right now is just my FJ (it's the reason I've been using ego style batteries) that's where most of my mod money goes. I like working on stuff that will either go fast or go where most others wouldn't think of going :)

6. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Ya when I originally got the ATV's I had hopes of being able to ride on the range somewhere but I found out you can't ride them on the range. :( Also there is a nice big pit behind the Lowes here in Crestview that I have road at a few times. The last time me and the boys were out there (quite awhile ago) though we got told by the cops we couldn't ride there. We might have to try that Boggs and Boulders place. Is that in Andalusia AL? I know there is a place called Southern Ridge I think somewhere up there? Ya I really need to get the tanks/carbs cleaned out on the ATV's and get new batts for em and get them running. One of these days!! Hopefully soon!!

7. Dusther

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    Boggs is between Andalusia and Brewton in a small town of Brooklyn. Home they are a bit pricey but since there isn't any other place to go and PLAY legally. Yeah that place behind Lowes is actually or at one time a public road.. go figure it needs some MAJOR repairs to it a club that I wheel with used to go back there the land owners wanted to charge admission to ride back there and when no one was willing to pay then they decided they would just pick up the phone when anyone was back there.

8. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    That place looks pretty good Dusther. Hope my ATV would pass the sound check? Got a pipe on it. :) Maybe we will have to go check it out sometime. :D So it looks like a $10 fee admission and $25 vehicle registration? Kinda pricey but might be ok every so often. I have a few friends with some land that will let me go ride on also. Not alot of room but somewhere to go.

9. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    well if anyone wants to take me along i love to ride had to leave my toys behind in WA. I'm willing to help out with gas and fees!

10. Dusther

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    Riding with me is boring.. I h8 mud and there isn't much other out at Boggs to do unless ya have a truggy or don't care about your rig :(

11. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    You are all welcome to go with me anytime!! Both with the Jetski's and ATV's. I have 2 2008 jetski's both with low hours. One is a Seadoo GTX 215 (SuperCharged), and a Kawasaki STX-15F. My ATV's are a Polaris Predator 500 TLD and some 3 China models. (200, 110, and a little Pink 50)

Well let Scabby ride the Pink 50. :) LOL just kiddin!

I just need to get the ATV's all running, they have been sitting for quite awhile with bad gas, and dead batts. I have to get the ski's cleaned up and ready for the summer also. :) Need new covers for em, the upholstry on the seat on mine is bad as the weather has gotten to the stitching so need to see about that. Lots to do, just need to get off my butt and do it......

12. Bimini Twist

Bimini Twist Twisted Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    Redneck Riviera
    Looks like I won't be at Smoking Tobacco Sam's meet. :(

But I will be grilling some tri-tip at my friend's house in Destin, so all is not lost :) Just have to get the secret rub recipe from my friend in Santa Barbara, somehow.

13. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Well that sounds awfully good to Bimini. Don't tempt us cause we all may have to divert to Destin and start scowling the neighborhoods following the good smelling BBQ vapor trail to hunt you down. :)

No worries, have a great time my friend!! Maybe save me a rib or something!! :D

14. Dusther

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    Man.. well my Vamo did show up today but go figure..... my batteries didn't :( It is running on a single 18350 that I have ran in my SD for a few years hopefully my IMR's show up tomorrow.....

15. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    I like running mine in Shorty mode but I have the aga t on it so it's still pretty big.

16. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Oh and I'd totally ride the 50 ! Put some client make-up on and then we're talking.

17. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Thats great news Dusther!! Yes hopefully your batts will be there tomorrow. If not let me know and you can borrow some of mine if you want. Was thinking today after you left I should have gave you some batts just in case.... But atleast now you can play with it and get all the buttons and funtions figured out. Voltage/wattage settings, No 1/No 2 as far as Mean vs. RMS mode, etc. I suggest RMS mode 2. Just have fun with it. I also like using wattage setting most all the time. Here is a chart that pretty much keeps me pretty safe most of the time. Click HERE. I try to stay in the green and you are pretty safe but I do crank it up sometimes. :)

Scabby I ordered my AGA T+ last night along with a EVOD and some other little goodies. :banana:

18. Dusther

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    yep read enough on it that I was vaping on 8 watts on first fire.

I have a very sneaky suspension that my rig modding might be taking a back burner for a bit.

19. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Been looking at different flavor sampler packs you can get at The Flavor Apprentice. Pretty nice sample packs to choose from and only $6.50 per sampler so pretty good prices. :) Might have to get some of those sometime....

Edit: Hopeing some of my vape mail shows up tomorrow as it didn't today. :( Just some juice but was hoping it would be here.

20. Dusther

May 24, 2010
    Pensacola Fl
    Yeah the packs don't look to bad.. Now mix us up something good Mista!!!

Might be kinda geeky of me.. But I'm really digging the ohms feature on this thing.. makes it much easier to check out my old stock pile of atties

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.