• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Yes way easier to just push the button and see what your atty/carto is reading. I love the crap out of mine. Wish they had this back when I started vaping, specially for the price vs features of it. Don't think there is anything out there that can touch it in that apsect.

Edit: Dusther was going to ask, the Nic base was PG right? I wanted to make sure.

Last edited:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
I wish I had seen this sooner. I am in pensacola. had the 2nd off but gotta work this weekend.

Welcome to the group dmska. :) Ya were going to start having pretty regular get together's I think so no worries if you can't make the one this weekend. We should be lining one up for sometime next month here soon. In the meantime make yourself at home and chat awhile. How long you been vaping?

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Yeah the packs don't look to bad.. Now mix us up something good Mista!!!

Might be kinda geeky of me.. But I'm really digging the ohms feature on this thing.. makes it much easier to check out my old stock pile of atties
Heh then I'm a geek too I'm constantly checking mine. Really helps when you get into RBA's. Just know I found out you can't make a coil less than 1.6 ohms as it'll just say low and not fire.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Heh then I'm a geek too I'm constantly checking mine. Really helps when you get into RBA's. Just know I found out you can't make a coil less than 1.6 ohms as it'll just say low and not fire.

Actually Scabby you can go to 1.2 ohm, anything less than that it wont fire. :D That's why we need mech mods for any coil below 1.2 ohm. :) I have had some I wrapped below 1.2 so had to adjust them or start over. :( Mech mod here I come, for those anyway. :vapor:

Dusther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Pensacola Fl
Well I've had my Vamo for a little of 24 hrs. not bad... but it did remind me why I stopped sewing leather on small project my fingers hate those needles. But finished up a holster for it.. very steam punk looking with a few red stains on the threads. Turned out useable but very snug in the shorty config. My IMR"s did show up today so all is good.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Man then my vamo is janky I made a 1.5 and checked it on a provari then put it on my vamo and it said low.

Well that's messed up Scabby as you can buy LR attys at 1.5 and it should be able to fire those. Ya I am positive mine was hitting 1.2 ohm but not below. Think I might have read that to somewhere also. ?

Ok Dusther, you know we are going to have to check out the holster. You gonna bring it on Sunday? :) Might have to get you a thimble for the next ones. :D

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Hi folks! I sure hated missing the meet last weekend. As I feared, I had to work. Oh well, turns out I needed the extra money to replace a pothole victim tire.

Now let me ask you (I'm an out-of-towner) ... 2 East Nine Mile Road, it looks like it's at the intersection of North Palafax Street & Hwy 90, just East of US 29.
Is that right? Headed West, what side of the road? Signs to look for?

james21

May 22, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Great to find this thread as well. I live in Pace and stopped by Sam's the other day. Great little shop that will only get better. They have a tasting bar and plan on adding another one. I will not be able to make it this weekend due to work but look forward yo meeting you guys in the future. I have been vaping for almost 4 years. Im currently using a vmax with vivi nova and Im really enjoying it. If anyone has a great ry4 recipe to share let me know. Thanks James.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey NCC,

Good to see you again. Yes that sounds correct, it is spose to be right beside Tobacco Sams & Harbor Freight Tools on 9 Mile Rd. So think you got the right place. If you need a contact # he put 850-912-4926 on his flier. Hope to see you there. :)

Welcome James!!!
Ya we are going to start to try to have regular get togethers I think so no worries hopefully you will get to one of the next ones. :) We had a pretty good turn out for our first one on the 2nd. Sam was there and had fliers to announce his get together for this Sunday. So we are going to try to plan our next get together for sometime next month I think. Just need to find a good location (kinda centralized for most if possible) and a vape friendly establishment for us. We will see what we come up with, if anyone has suggestions please feel free to speak up. :D

Dusther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Pensacola Fl
Ok Dusther, you know we are going to have to check out the holster. You gonna bring it on Sunday? :) Might have to get you a thimble for the next ones. :D

Yeah I'll bring this one with me. Already have modified the original pattern into another that hopefully will go together quicker and A LOT less painful. Just need to find some waxed thread for putting it together :(

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Ya bring that holster! If you wanna make more you have your first buyer right here I'm sick of dropping this thing all the time! I'm not going to be bringing my whole kit this time nothing new to show off :( well I'll see you guys tomorrow! Should be good times seems like same could be a bit pushy but also an OK guy let's see what kinda turn out he gets. Also as to the next location there was a lady there with a shop somewhere further north didn't talk to her much so not sure on the details.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Ya that was Jenee, she is co-owner of Rollin EZ Tobacco. They have shops in FWB, Niceville and Crestview. They are working on getting a vape bar/lounge area made up in Niceville, but I know she said they have a room that we could use for get togethers at one of their locations. Will have to see which one for sure. Only thing is we would have to bring our own drinks, etc. so not sure how that would work out. I would rather go to a restaurant or something that we could get drinks/food etc. myself but that is just me. Unless we start doing like a potluck thing or something, that would be kinda neat sometime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread