• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
So your post in Alabama forum got you an added pencil in!
Hi!
Daphne here

Welcome Randall,
The more the merrier. Hoping to get a good turn out for this so we can keep it going every so often. If you know of anyone else in Alabama that isn't to far let em know!!
Take care all,
Spectre (Rick)

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey all,
Just got back from Destin. Got my free 30ml and another 10ml. Got a whiskey tobacco and gummy bears. They didn't seem to enthused about the vape meet but I gave them two more flyers anyway. So I am going to try to see what other avenues we can maybe get some samples or something for giveaways.
Ya not a big drinker here either, one or two spread out over a period of time, especially when I know I will be driving. I am more about the good food and the good vape!! hehe :)

Attachments

• Gulf Coast Vapers Meet PDF.pdf
    200 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Looks like it's getting merrier! I do like to eat, vape, drink and be merry, but I'll have to go light on the whiskey for this trip - I'm driving, too.

Spectre, did they happen to have the flier on display that I left earlier? I got the same general feeling from them. I don't get in there often, but I think I should start learning their names.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
No they didn't have the flier displayed and it didn't seem like they are going to but I did give them two more. With their prices on everything, I wouldn't learn their names to much!! hehe I think if I bought my supplies there I would probably spend more than I did on smokes!! :)

I have some good news I will be posting in just a sec!!! It is pretty good.....
Looks like it's getting merrier! I do like to eat, vape, drink and be merry, but I'll have to go light on the whiskey for this trip - I'm driving, too.

Spectre, did they happen to have the flier on display that I left earlier? I got the same general feeling from them. I don't get in there often, but I think I should start learning their names.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I will not be able to make this one. I work the night before and thing the 3 hour drive there and back with no sleep would be just a tad bit dangerous. :lol: Maybe next time though, I would love to get together with some vapers. :)

Before I got to the post about the flyer, I was thinking of trying to involve the local shops- Smokin Vapor and 2 others here- but then I realized that with their sky high prices they probably don't want their customers to know about ECF, and the vendors with the much lower prices that are a part of this community. So you probably won't get much exposure from them. :glare:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
I will not be able to make this one. I work the night before and thing the 3 hour drive there and back with no sleep would be just a tad bit dangerous. :lol: Maybe next time though, I would love to get together with some vapers. :)

Before I got to the post about the flyer, I was thinking of trying to involve the local shops- Smokin Vapor and 2 others here- but then I realized that with their sky high prices they probably don't want their customers to know about ECF, and the vendors with the much lower prices that are a part of this community. So you probably won't get much exposure from them. :glare:
Yes thanks TideGirl already talked with them and yes they didn't seem interested. Wish you could make it tho. Maybe the next one cause if all goes well I am sure there will be more!! Take care

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
OK all time for some GREAT NEWS!!!!! I have been in contact with Nick and the folks from VAPOR LABZ and they have said they will be at our meet!! :shock: They are going to be bringing alot of different juices along with them for taste testing (looks like they have 34+ on their site) and also some coupons for their online store for our raffle. :banana: They are in our area, you can find their store here. They are some very nice folks and have a good selection of juices and very reasonable prices. I have raffle tickets and everything already so all squared away there. Anyway just thought I would pass this along, looks like it's starting to shape up!!!
Take care all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread