Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
When Just GG came out I was still so satisfied with GGTS that I tried not to buy it since I didn't need another mod, but soon wound up buying it anyway. As expected, I was just as happy with Just GG as I was with GGTS. When Esterigon came along I decided to really test my willpower. It was hard not to buy but I succeeded for a while because of the fact that there was no native/hybrid connector for Tilemahos to Esterigon at first. The native connection on GGTS was a major selling point for me (among several...) and I didn't want a GG setup without that. I noticed Esterigon, Tilemahos, and the Tilemahos native adapter were all in stock many hours after the Fluid sale started and almost felt like I would be a sucker to not buy them all with the nice 20% discount, so I placed an order. Can't wait to get the latest addition to my modest but prized GG collection!!! :D

GGTS, JustGG, and Esterigon? I'd call that a perfectly complete collection. And you're going to love this new combo :)

gheebee

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2011
North America
GGTS, JustGG, and Esterigon? I'd call that a perfectly complete collection. And you're going to love this new combo :)

I never owned an iAtty or anything earlier than a later SS GGTS and I don't vape my Odysseus or Penelope (V1) anymore because I insist on the Ithaka V2 style setup now, but I'm so glad the son of Odysseus and Penelope will carry their torch on its own native device!

Last edited:

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
Ordered Friday midnight (gmt time) a tilemahos. It shipped almost instantly and arrived today with the plain shipping option plus insurance. That's pretty freakin impressive.
How much did the postage cost? Im looking at putting an order in soon but was a bit worried with the extra cost like customs charges

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Ordered Friday midnight (gmt time) a tilemahos. It shipped almost instantly and arrived today with the plain shipping option plus insurance. That's pretty freakin impressive.

I ordered mine on Friday at noon, shipped immediately also, and arrived Tuesday morning. GGs so fast, you'll freak!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417656124.001482.jpg

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Rob's got some sort of "Insider Program" where, once you subscribe, I guess he will will be sending text messages for store information. I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that he will make GG announcements also through this system, as I've sworn off Facebook. You can text "FLUMINATI" to 313131 (msg/data rates apply). I'm going to give it a try.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417868297.017447.jpg

Last edited:

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Rob's got some sort of "Insider Program" where, once you subscribe, I guess he will will be sending text messages for store information. I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that he will make GG announcements also through this system, as I've sworn off Facebook. You can text "FLUMINATI" to 313131 (msg/data rates apply). I'm going to give it a try.

View attachment 394450

Just got some FREE juice from it!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread