Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I'm still a newb..... Smoked 1.5 PAD/18years....1 month off analogs.... Finally tried VV and loved it..... Ordered a Provari shortly after.... etc.

OK, now with that out of the way, I am hooked on the flush look where the tank and base cover the taper of the Provari. I read all 17 pages of "Show us pics of your Provari" and discovered that I really like the Pro-vex and Pro-V2 tanks. But every style on Vaperfexion says currently unavailable.
prov23__78616.1367249047.220.220.jpg

Where can I find similar designed tanks that cover the Provari's taper? I did also order a Zen Atty Pro, to dive into RBA, but I also need to find some carto tanks for out and about vaping. I would also consider base rings to go with more common tanks, but have found the info on rings here a little confusing.

Thanks in advance.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Not seen a tank that will cover it but they make the Porvari Ring ( can scar the provari ) and the Hippo. The Hippo is not cheap but since it's going on an expensive mod I'd spend the extra. It also does another thing It has a built in 510 to 510 adapter. That way you will not be wearing out the threads on the provari. Don't know who has the Hippo right now they seem to come out in waves and then get snatched up.
As I said too the Provari Ring can scar up the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread