Fluxomizers on website

Status
Not open for further replies.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
Are they the new and improved or the old ones?

I tried the new and improved ones and they usually burned out when I dry burned them, Gand seemed to dry hit alot.

I like the older ones alot better. I noticed the disclaimer about your shipment on the site and was wondering if the green and blue ones were the older style or if I ordered which ones I would get.

Thanks

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
OK cool I like the deluxe better they are better than the supreme. I been using these for quite some time and the supremes dont last as long till they burn out. Seriously I can only clean and dry burn those ones maybe once before they quit. Where I can do the deluxes maybe 10 or more. Didn't see any improvement at all. Only thing I could see for improvement would be another wrap or two with the coil and a bigger wick but that didn't happen in the supreme. The plugs don't make any difference to me as I take all of them out and use just the drip tip and keep it level and pour down the side to refill. Takes about 10 seconds or less that way. Hope that you can keep the deluxes so that I don't have to find some other kind of carto to use.

Thx for the quick response.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
I don't care so much for the easier fill of they don't vape right and need to be replaced sooner.......

Danno you are a fluxo fan. Did you notice any of these differences in them? I would imagine you don't have to reuse them so maybe you don't dry burn but the new ones burnout after one or two dry burns. I would guess to say due to thinner, cheaper coil wires as is the Chinese way.

So might be an improvement on the way to fill but it's a step back for the quality and the way they vape.

nebulas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Earth
I don't care so much for the easier fill of they don't vape right and need to be replaced sooner.......

Danno you are a fluxo fan. Did you notice any of these differences in them? I would imagine you don't have to reuse them so maybe you don't dry burn but the new ones burnout after one or two dry burns. I would guess to say due to thinner, cheaper coil wires as is the Chinese way.

So might be an improvement on the way to fill but it's a step back for the quality and the way they Vape.

I used to have this problem with dry burning them too. I found that if you do it at a low voltage, max 4.2, and dry burn in small increments of about 2-3 seconds until you get glowing coils, they will last much longer.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
I got my order of the old DX fluxos and the dry hits go away!!!!!!!!!! I also have been using the same carto for 10+ fill ups and 3 dry burns and it's still going strong. The supremes I got about 1.5 dry burns before they quit.

Maybe it's the VG in the Americano juice that helps this, but I'd suspect that the sleeves on the supremes are tighter and cuts off the flow to the wicks. My drip tips are a real pain to get in them obviously because it's a smaller diameter and I think this pins the wicks against the cup and restricts the juice flow....

Please keep the DX in stock so I can buy more in the future when the 5 boxes I just bought run out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread