Fluxomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
I gotta say that I LOVE Fluxomizers!!! :D

I have to thank Kenzi for telling me about them. I had first tried the Clearomizers when I learned of them (clear Fluxomizers were sold out.....:() but found, as others have, that they are prone to cracking and leaking making them useless. I am saving the innards as spares and will put the Fuxomizer tubes on them if i ever burn out a coil in a Fluxomizer.

I have learned to pull the cup that surrounds the coil ceramic cup UP a tiny bit to get better wicking. I have discovered that you have to be careful how far you lift that cup....the coil becomes flooded if you let it sit for a while if you lift it too high.(man! Those wicks work GOOD!!!) I lift it to where it just clears the wick holes and no further. Right out of the box the cup is jammed down so far it blocks the wick and you WILL get a burned taste! :facepalm:

I have learned and now have no problems.

Last edited:

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
Yes, I was talking about Clearomizers that I got from another vendor. I had wanted Fluxomizers but the vendor (there is only one that I know of that carrys them) was out of the clear ones. I did not want colored ones (easier to tell what is in them if they are clear).

I will only buy Fuxomizers from now on.

good idea. all I have been buying for the past month or 2 is fluxo's and never had a single problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread