Flying with your vaping gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

Hi I usually fly alot commercially and wanted to know if there is any problem with flying with vaping gear. I saw that the tsa has a specific measurement for your screwdriver to be legal in the carry on. I wanted to know if there is any trouble flying with a Vaporshark Rdna 40 and its batteries. I know the liquids are fine below 100ML. Just wanted to know if anybody has had trouble or know more about this subject.

Newbie tip: the pressurization of the airplane makes tanks leak. Great Idea to disconect tank from battery or mod. (own experience)

Hi everybody,

Hi I usually fly alot commercially and wanted to know if there is any problem with flying with vaping gear. I saw that the tsa has a specific measurement for your screwdriver to be legal in the carry on. I wanted to know if there is any trouble flying with a Vaporshark Rdna 40 and its batteries. I know the liquids are fine below 100ML. Just wanted to know if anybody has had trouble or know more about this subject.

Newbie tip: the pressurization of the airplane makes tanks leak. Great Idea to disconect tank from battery or mod. (own experience)

Good point about removing the tank, but maybe also put your tank (if it's filled) into a ziplock baggy. Wouldn't want your delicious ejuice leaking all over everything in your carry-on. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread