Foam filling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani1226

Apr 23, 2011
Louisiana
I think I'd like to start trying to refill my cartos with the foam filling people talk about... I want to buy it wholesale in big peices because I don't think I'd mind cutting it too much, but I would mind if I went to a store and bought the wrong thing and it made me sick :blink:

So, could someone point me to a website where I could order it online and maybe a DIY video on how exactly to do it :D I was going to try the tea bags but I've read a couple of people have problems with the folding... I'm normally in the percentage of people who are kind of off and have trouble... ya know... if there's a way to do it wrong, I'll find it :laugh:

So... place to buy foam and DIY video, anyone???? :D

10-Q (Thank you in lazy talk... sometimes I confuse people with it >.<)

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I use cartomizers :( Can you use the blue foam with them?

more than likely you would end up destroying the coil in a carto if you tried to remove the filler and replace it with blue foam. Some people even boil them out and reuse them after they start to gunk up... personally i don;t think the effort is worth the time and just chunk them when hey get clogged, they're cheap enough. Cartos are designed as disposable anyhow, even though people have good luck at using them for a fairly long period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread