Football game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaverCJ

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Los Angeles
So this gave me a pretty big scare.

I was walking into the USC v. SJSU game yesterday at the Coliseum, and I completely forgot I had brought my brand new (less than 24 hours old) Prodigy V1 with me. Security was emptying everyone's pockets (welcome to Los Angeles, haha), and I thought I was about to lose what had become my most prized possession, haha.

Luckily, when the security guard asked me what it was and I explained it, he first looked at me like I was some drugee then said "he'd let it fly." Close call.

I guess, don't bring PV's into football games, because the security guard might not be so nice.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Took my Super-T into the Appalachian State v. McNeese State game on Saturday. Handed my jacket to the security guard. No one frisked me so no problem. Waited till halftime, took a few vapes outside the stadium while making a phone call and returned for the rest of the game. I felt no need to 'stealth' vape in the stands. I am not going to let vaping control me as much as analogs. If I cannot watch two quarters of a football game without feeling the need to vape, then e-cigs have taken over my life.

drango

Moved On
Aug 6, 2009
I attended a soccer match, here in the uk, where smoking is banned from all stadiums. I was searched and they found my screwdriver (sh.t!) :( after showing it to head of security I was allowed to vape,:) the reason, because it didn't look like a proper cigarette, which is the same reason for quite a few non smoking public places.

keep the vape

Foggy ;-)

DinosaurVapor

Moved On
Nov 11, 2009
Spokane, WA
I took my Janty Stick with me to a high school football game. (My daughter is on the colorguard). I stealth vaped all through the game. It was great, and really made me appreciate how much juice an 801 cart can hold. :)

Colorguard =] =] =]

Had a few crushes with the girls in colorguard when i was in HS. =]

DinosaurVapor

Moved On
Nov 11, 2009
Spokane, WA
I attended a soccer match, here in the uk, where smoking is banned from all stadiums. I was searched and they found my screwdriver (sh.t!) :( after showing it to head of security I was allowed to vape,:) the reason, because it didn't look like a proper cigarette, which is the same reason for quite a few non smoking public places.

keep the vape

Foggy ;-)

hmmm, i guess by your avatar you are a Leeds United Football fan???

I'm more of a Southampton fan, I was born and raised until i was 7 in Southampton by the university. Have a few memories of football matches ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread