? for ProVape, is it possible to adapt the tapered ProVari to P3 threading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I would wait to see if they offered the P3 top cap for the other 2.5s. They have it for the satin silver and polished now...I cant imagine why they wouldn't offer it for the others. With the prices of the 2.5s, I would order a brand_spankin new one with the P3 top cap an leave my others as is - like you - I see them going the way of the P-1 and though I wish there existed a beauty ring for the P-1, I would never change it.

DPL and I discussed this somewhat just this evening.

There IS that choice to just get a satin/polished now with the P3 top cap. On the other hand, monetarily, it's about the same to have one of one's used Provis retrofitted.

The question for me would be do I want a satin/polished, or do I want the one(s) I have.

DPL and I have (between us) MANY Provis. We both agreed that of all the Provi clan, the GMZ's are the ones we'd consider retro'ing. Something pretty damm special about the Zenkote, and worthy of the surgery.

Wayne-and-Garth-031-340x295.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
DPL and I discussed this somewhat just this evening.

There IS that choice to just get a satin/polished now with the P3 top cap. On the other hand, monetarily, it's about the same to have one of one's used Provis retrofitted.

The question for me would be do I want a satin/polished, or do I want the one(s) I have.

DPL and I have (between us) MANY Provis. We both agreed that of all the Provi clan, the GMZ's are the ones we'd consider retro'ing. Something pretty damm special about the Zenkote, and worthy of the surgery.

Wayne-and-Garth-031-340x295.jpg
Then ther's that! Thank you Kat :2cool: My Zencoat GMZ is pretty much brandy new, maybe we'll send that one in ;) I'm soooo fickle.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sweet

Sent via iPhone
Indeed. And is exactly what I had envisioned as a v2.75, way back when. ProVape instead jumped straight to v2.875 (adding the P3 style menu).

I was disappointed but am happier now that Zen has rescued me from my purgatory.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Reactions: Katdarling

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I like to tell people to ship on Friday, then it will arrive on Monday. (Tuesday at the latest) IF you ship it to arrive here on Monday, you will have it back in your hot little hands by Thursday, usually... sometimes Wednesday. We are VERY fast in our shop for stuff like this, because I'm a PV junky myself, I feel your pain when it's away.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I'm heading to the Post Office in about 45 minutes :D 'Nuff said!

Yours will be done and shiped back to you, leaving here Monday, you should have it back next Wednesday. I'm traveling starting Thursday for VaperCon in Richmond VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread