Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Provape did such a great job giving their customers a Ti P3, I thought I would make a thread for all of us to discuss the movement of mods toward small box-type units. I would absolutely love a P3 squared Provari. Don't get me wrong, I love the P3 tube, but a box unit would be killer. Zenkote and Ti versions as well.

I would like to see something small, even a non-removable lipo batt with modern charge capabilities, or a standard single removable 18650. I'm thinking size of a vaporshark, or the new hana modz v4s would be perfect.

Anyone else have ideas or support this?

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
If Provape wants to truly change the vape scene, I've got an idea that's never been done. Better than a box mod, and better than a tube.

Imagine this:
Dual ear mods, that you wear like Bluetooth ear pieces.
One side for the battery, one side for the atomizer, connected in the back via an adjustable length cord, equipped with a small tube that extends down along the jaw into the side of your mouth.

Hands free vaping.
When the device senses you starting to draw, it automatically fires the coil.

I'm serious. This could be done. It's the future of vaping!

yellowrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
MN
If Provape wants to truly change the vape scene, I've got an idea that's never been done. Better than a box mod, and better than a tube.

Imagine this:
One side for the battery, one side for the atomizer, connected in the back via an adjustable length cord, equipped with a small tube that extends down along the jaw into the side of your mouth.

Hands free vaping.

LOL!!!! The Ear Puffari..

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

Imagine this:

Hands free vaping.

Darth Vader used this setup!

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
I would like something thin, not a square and thick shape.

This mod can be held in the hand as easily as a tube mod, or carried in a pocket, yet you can set it down without it rolling away. With Provape styling and quality, it would be my ideal shape....

image.jpg1_zpsarefg3wa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread