For Sale GG Slim dual Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kent UK
why we call it "bird"? It flies????????? This was a question that it stays a question for me.

Hmmm that got me thinking.... this is what I found

From Wiki :)

Sirens combine women and birds in various ways. In early Greek art Sirens were represented as birds with large women's heads, bird feathers and scaly feet.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
mar, that was an exellent offer. I dont know how did you thought of that!!!!!!!! xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Jumi, you dont answer to my question!!!!!

Mist, there is a discount but only for slim to this offer, Mar can lower Slim's price if you push him a lot!:lol::lol::lol:

Obie, you say that my "bird" is female?:D:D:D

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
One day a man went to an auction. While there, he bid on an exotic parrot. He really wanted this bird, so he got caught up in the bidding. He kept on bidding, but kept getting outbid, so he bid higher and higher and higher. Finally, after he bid way more than he intended, he won the bid. The price was high but the fine bird was finally his!

As he was paying for the parrot, he said to the Auctioneer, "I sure hope this parrot can talk. I would hate to have paid this much for it, only to find out that he can't talk!"

"Don't worry," said the Auctioneer, "He can talk. Who do you think kept bidding against you?"

Now that is a funny joke... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread