Status
Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I have a Dual Tone Slim 4 sale as I am not a collector and I think by selling it for a descent price, people who can't afford a new one will be able to join the GG family.
I know there is a thread for selling items, but will I try here first

So,

One GG Slim (dual tone) in perfect condition including:
2 trustfire 10440 batties (never used)
2 sealed packs of Cartomizers with 16 MG RY4
1 brand new 901 attie

All together for €80,- Including Shipping
I expect Paypal and ship internationally.

PM me if interested

PS: this is the original Slim and if you want the new button, you can ask Imeo to make one for you for € 15,-
EMonty

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Not yet...wait a little more...we might all get rich tonight...:D

PS: Is that a hundred? Did I hear a 100?

One day a man went to an auction. While there, he bid on an exotic parrot. He really wanted this bird, so he got caught up in the bidding. He kept on bidding, but kept getting outbid, so he bid higher and higher and higher. Finally, after he bid way more than he intended, he won the bid. The price was high but the fine bird was finally his!

As he was paying for the parrot, he said to the Auctioneer, "I sure hope this parrot can talk. I would hate to have paid this much for it, only to find out that he can't talk!"

"Don't worry," said the Auctioneer, "He can talk. Who do you think kept bidding against you?"

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
One day a man went to an auction. While there, he bid on an exotic parrot. He really wanted this bird, so he got caught up in the bidding. He kept on bidding, but kept getting outbid, so he bid higher and higher and higher. Finally, after he bid way more than he intended, he won the bid. The price was high but the fine bird was finally his!

As he was paying for the parrot, he said to the Auctioneer, "I sure hope this parrot can talk. I would hate to have paid this much for it, only to find out that he can't talk!"

"Don't worry," said the Auctioneer, "He can talk. Who do you think kept bidding against you?"

I love parrot jokes. I have a very fowl mouthed parrot named Buddy. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:who knows what he did to this poor bird at his home!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread