???? for the Ladies....I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
When carrying your vaping "supplies" in your purse, do you carry bottles of juice or just loaded up tanks??

Of course I use a small vape "wallet" within my purse and I tend to go with the tanks just in case I might want to switch flavors. Although I usually carry one bottle of my favorite, coconut crème.

How do you sort your stuff on the go????

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
I actually just purchased a nice deep purple (my fave color for some unknown reason) actual vape bag. It has slots for eGos, pockets for juice, pockets for mods, a separate section for a purse. Prior to that, I used a very neutral makeup bag to carry juice and a heavy canvas pencil bag for my devices. It was perfect.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I carry a separate bag that fits inside my purse and I always carry two PV's with full tanks and a disposable e-cig. If I'm on the move and want to vape at the same time, I take one of them out of my bag and it slips into a pocket on the back of my purse. I can easily access it there. I never carry bottles because I never thought about carrying them. I know I can get by with two full tanks while I'm not at home.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Both. I carry a messanger bag as a purse (It's ginormous. I love it. :D) and I carry a Vaultz diabetic case. 150 ml of juice, 4 filled tanks, a pack of heads, my wall charger and cord, and my MVP. Won't leave the house without any of it. :)

OMG, that's some serious stuff you haul around with you. :lol: I love it!

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
OMG, that's some serious stuff you haul around with you. :lol: I love it!

I realize it's a bit extreme :lol: I'm just scared to death to be caught without and then backsliding! Not only that, but in my job, I have to have what I need with me. I'm the only person at my job overnight, and I can't leave until dayshift gets here at 8 AM. Best to have it with me ALL the time, than forget something and suffer. ( like I did. last week. /facepalm)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
It kinda depends

If I am tooling around town running errands I keep a small PCC with a couple of cigalike batteries and half a dozen cartos.

Longer trip?
The above PCC for driving + my REO + several 6 mL bottles of juice I can swap into my REO + cotton to rewick should it become necesssary

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I realize it's a bit extreme :lol: I'm just scared to death to be caught without and then backsliding! Not only that, but in my job, I have to have what I need with me. I'm the only person at my job overnight, and I can't leave until dayshift gets here at 8 AM. Best to have it with me ALL the time, than forget something and suffer. ( like I did. last week. /facepalm)

Ah, okay, that explains the 150ml of juice. I had a job just like that. Used to haul hald my belongings to work.

Learned the other day, again, to carry extra heads with me even if I'm just running to the store.

We live in the mountains. Carry a purse and the bears make fun of you and the bunnies keel over laughing. Besides, it’s just not practical. I use a small backpack but if I had a purse I’d carry the same thing for an extended outing. Use a small double sided fishing case from Wal-Mart. Extra tanks, heads, needle tip bottle caps, 15ml juice bottles, q-tips, o-rings, etc. Several extra batteries in a different case.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Depends on where I'm going. If it's just out for the day I fill my clearo/carto/tank on my eGo CE passthrough and do the same with my second one. This will get me through 8 hours of away time. I have a pass-through cord and usb/lighter hub in my auto so no worry of running outta charge. Longer trips means more equipment and juice.

EGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I actually just purchased a nice deep purple (my fave color for some unknown reason) actual vape bag. It has slots for eGos, pockets for juice, pockets for mods, a separate section for a purse. Prior to that, I used a very neutral makeup bag to carry juice and a heavy canvas pencil bag for my devices. It was perfect.

Rabbit Chaser,
Where can I find one of these?!?!?!?! I had a small EGO case that held two or three EVODs, a 15 ML bottle of my favorite juice, etc until hubby started vaping too.....and since he's a truck driver and on the road more than I am everything ends up in my purse. I'd rather have a place for everything and everything in its place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread