For the life of me, i cannot figure it out... Pre-filled cartomizer flavor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ds_1007

Jan 11, 2012
East-Side
OK, so strangeness. When i quit, i was so disgusted w/cigarettes and all that, that i jumped head first into it. Which has been great, except i have been craving a good tobacco flavor. Here's where it gets weird, when i tried an e-cig my first time, it was an N JOY express mini. looks like a camel wide. The non-menthol they had in their was ok, but when i bought my SD screwdriver mod by trogg, it had two pre-filled cartridges that were great. They were like a sweet tobacco, maybe slightly a grassish tint- but i liked them! And i cannot find the flavor anywhere, I've asked everywhere, searched! Someone please tell me where i can get the juice that comes w/the pre-filled carto's typically. The regular tobacco flavor? Any link to a affordable site would be great, i was weak during exam time and smoked a pack or two because i haven't had any good tobacco flavors. *sigh* I'm disgusted w/myself, and i need help! Also: for a bonus if someone would please tell me some good DK brand or something cheaper for tobacco flavor? It's just, ever since spending 150$ on DIY i have been able to vape to my heart's content. I don't think i could pay the extra $ even if i wanted to. I'm too Ebeneezer i guess. lol. Thanks a lot for saving me again, much appreciated!
-DS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread