Status
Not open for further replies.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
My fairy lives in my other tank and shes real not imaginary!!! i think the most logical thing for me to do obviously is buy a mod thingy with a name i cant pronounce and that i have no clue how to use but will work with the tank that i bought having no idea why or what it does...i prefer to make all decissions in life that makes no sence followed by another decission that makes even less sence its just simple logic!
I say start chasing unicorns. Not for the Atlantis of course but instead for the joy of unicorn hunting. Start with a Wapari Champion dna30, then set your sites on a Sunbox E7, From there track down a Zero by Carlos Creations. After that the sky is the limit. Just playing of course but it does sound like fun to me lol.

Here is a good thread with lots of pretties http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...iscussion/610407-high-end-regulated-mods.html

Can you just buy premade coils for kayfun lite? Without having to build stuff???
Yeah you can get premade coils, but the real problem is you still need all the same tools, and you still want to understand Ohms law and battery load limits. The only thing you would really save is the actual wrapping of the wire imo.

Last edited:

Kelly White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I had a insanley boring bday BUT! kids got me a zombie hanr chi pet!!! so that was freakin fabulous!!! as for my vitals...im on a minute to minute with those! on the plus side i have not had one problem!!!....ok ill reword that...i have had no time cuz rt now all im doing is grooming dogs and sleeping,so i have no time to touch stuff so its unbroken thus far!!!

Kelly White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I did have time to do my nails tho!!! i was channeling bassanorma!!!! Christmas-Minion-Nails.jpg

Kelly White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No i love my vari im lookin at different tanks to play with. I considered getting new battery thingy ...butttt....yea no...i like not having my face blown off which is a real thing with this new aspire i read alot of horror stories so i dumped that idea and sent the aspire naitilus back to its owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread