Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Ok sooooo random question...my cardios came in and they are to long, so can i just have hubby cut it with a dremmel so they fit or do i gotta trash them and buy new ones??? Ibtanked still outta stock!!!

Don't cut them, you will likely cut the coil.* Don't throw them away either. Put them in the back of a drawer. They may come in handy someday, either to yourself or to PIF to someone else.

*less likely if they are horizontal coil, but I don't feel like searching for what they are. In any case, cutting will screw up the filler and airflow.

Kelly White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes i do explore them sometimes....i even talk to people!...but this is my favorite! cuz its like my own fun little secret club! And everyone here deals with my crazy very well..sending me out into the ecf forum reiking havoc with all my rainbows and fairies and unicorns and made for me words...i may frighten people or worse yet turn them to my way of thinking!!! then the poor ecf would be like people vaping on ...!!!! (ok maybe that wld be fun for me!)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Methinks Lady Robin, the Voice of Reason, was hinting for you to move your own little world elsewhere. I realize you get more thread views here, but there is a very real chance a mod with less tolerance will lock this thread or move it to the Lounge. No matter how new you feel, you don't really qualify as a "new member" anymore.

Kelly White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got a credit with vape 101 so i was thinking i wanna get a new tank for emergencies...like now when im outta cardios and got nuthin to use! so i was looking at the kanger aerotank v2 or the aerotank mega so im wondering if anyone has an opinion on either of these? And i also wanna make sure i can use them both on my provari cuz we really really dont want another aspire atlantis situation!!!

PeteW

Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Dobbs Ferry NY
All rechargeable batteries have a cycle life, which comes down to the number of times it can be completely discharged and recharged. A partial discharge/recharge, such as we vapers do, does not constitute a full cycle, but still contributes to the gradual deterioration of the battery. The battery won't just up and fail one day, but it's performance will slowly drop, and will no longer charge to full capacity, for instance. Not sure what the time frame for that is. I haven't had a mod battery fail yet, although I recently had to toss a couple of cordless tool lithium-ion batteries that no longer performed well.

Kelly White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok so im waiting for ibtanked to get my cardios so i had to suck it up and use the ones i had that are to long i replaced 2 of them last nite. One of them works perfect, the other has really random burnt taste. I looked it up and the general consensus is it was not primed enuf so i added more, it was fine for a while but then the yucky burney taste came back! soooooo....why the heck is it doing this? It really is random few hits good with no problems then outta nowhere its yucky then its fine again! i tried turning temp down i went down to lowest setting but nothing works! so again what the heck!!!???

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Ok so im waiting for ibtanked to get my cardios so i had to suck it up and use the ones i had that are to long i replaced 2 of them last nite. One of them works perfect, the other has really random burnt taste. I looked it up and the general consensus is it was not primed enuf so i added more, it was fine for a while but then the yucky burney taste came back! soooooo....why the heck is it doing this? It really is random few hits good with no problems then outta nowhere its yucky then its fine again! i tried turning temp down i went down to lowest setting but nothing works! so again what the heck!!!???

Once they burn Kels...they can't be "unburned" sadly....

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Its so weird tho that its only doing it randomly did i do somthing wrong? I primed it like usual until juice came out the holes

Every now and then you can get a bum cartridge...maybe the coil overheated. The other thing is to vape at the volts which is appropriate for the coil in the carto. Have you tried turning the voltage down a little?

Kelly White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
IMG_20150105_163720.jpg OMG!!! is she not the most fabulous thing ever in the history of ever!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread