The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

For the Troops

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Paulie P., Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Paulie P.

Paulie P. Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    USA
    Calling all proud Americans. Here is our chance to help those who keep our loved ones safe. Please do whatever you can. Maybe buy a bottle (any size, any flavor) of your favorite juice for a group of Marine vapers serving in a cold dark place this holiday season. Maybe a box of carto's or atty's. Anything will help. All items need to be received by Dec 9 so we can get it shipped so they get it by Christmas.

Here is the link, please help. Feel free to contact myself or asnider123 for more info.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241631

Thanks...

Paulie P.

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OOHH !! This is wonderful I will be in touch Paulie with that said have a great Thanksgiving .I am looking forward to this

3. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    If any folks want in on this to donate let me know you can use the miscellaneous button for five bucks at the web sit and we will match your Donation we realize times are tough out there for folks so please don't worry if you cant as scuba and I plane on donating in the name of all of us

Thank you

4. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    AWESOME idea - I'm in! :D

ETA: Done!

5. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

You got that right, sonic. I was trying to figure out what to buy to have shipped to Alan, but this is a lot better--combining the power of all the Shop Kids for good :lol:

I'll be dropping at least one of these on my next order, which will be this weekend if not today...

6. Paulie P.

Jul 17, 2011
    USA
    That's a great idea, thanks everyone...

Paulie P.

7. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    [​IMG]

Lets surprise them for X-MASS so we can all feel better how fun hehe

8. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    We might not be the biggest vender in town but I will be damn if we have the smallest donation E-NUFF said

9. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Just for the record buddy and others, there is no need actually buy anything shipping will not be added if its just for miscellaneous but if you buy something too well hell that would be cool too but not needed scuba luvs you guys. OOPS and me too
    I have a 100% disabled brother that is a Marine from Vietnam and half the neighbor hood did not make it back as lucky as him so this does hit me in the hart

Thanks for doing so much for both scuba and I as for mom and pop we are looking for a big box for the men and woman in our millitery
    This already makes me feel good as I like to give its like medicine for me hehe!!!

10. pwyll

Have you contacted Alan yet? He is the one organizing this particular box again (it is his second) and he might be able to suggest particular things that aren't getting as many donations as others.

11. pwyll

In this case I was already planning a purchase. Waiting to see how much the wife ends up spending today, and I was going to try to figure out what to buy and just have you ship it to Alan. This way is easier on me and can make the donation more significant--but I'm still going to wait and add it to my purchase if only to minimize the number of charges on the card :D

12. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    we will contact Allen in the next hour or so, I want scuba to do that

13. pwyll

14. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    I could not wait for scuba so I have contacted Allen hehe

15. pwyll

Jeeze...you're just as impatient as I get sometimes :lol:

16. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
  17. krashnash

krashnash Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Pop, this is a very generous thing that you are doing... I just placed an order with a donation, and a donation without an order... hope I didn't screw anything up! :)

Thanks for all that you do!

~krashnash

18. BryanL

BryanL Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    Bellingham, MA
    Pop, placed a small order with a donation... Wicked awesome what you are doing! Can't wait to try some more flavors!!!

19. Paulie P.

Jul 17, 2011
    USA
    Thanks Krash and Brian, your donation will be well appreciated.....

Paulie P.

20. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Your the best Thank you and this is a good way for all of us to feel good just knowing we have done something for our Troops

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.