Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I would like to extend my appreciation to our men and woman serving that are unable to be home with there family's and pray for them to come home safe

35_merry_christmas.gif

youreadeadmanapples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
California
Hello All,
I have only started ordering from M&P recently but have this to say, The patriotism, kind heartedness, customer driven, polite, old-school way that everybody at Mom and Pops carries themselves and does business is not only rare but refreshing. It's people like this that make a America a great place to live! So thank you again to all for your continued support of the armed forces and to this great country. God Bless.

Z.J. Dennis
Hospital Corpsman
United States Navy

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
OH MY !!

I know who this is what a wonderful surprise this is, you just made my day.
Dennis I had know Idea you where in ECF WOW !!
Thank you so much for such a nice post. I love this job!! I thank God for folks like you or I may not have it. I cant wait for you to get you're goodies. Please stay in touch its a real privilege to have you as a customer. I love all you men and woman who serve this country !!

God Bless you

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
Hello All,
I have only started ordering from M&P recently but have this to say, The patriotism, kind heartedness, customer driven, polite, old-school way that everybody at Mom and Pops carries themselves and does business is not only rare but refreshing. It's people like this that make a America a great place to live! So thank you again to all for your continued support of the armed forces and to this great country. God Bless.

Z.J. Dennis
Hospital Corpsman
United States Navy

Hey Doc, you couldn't be more right. Mom and Pop have been awesome. They were a HUGE help to the vaping care package. You can tell that they truley care for us. You can be confident knowing that you will get quality juice and great service from these folks. In fact, I placed another order with them this morning.

My only complaint is that I didn't find them sooner. I wish I would have tried them before I wasted so much money on crap from some other sites.

Be safe out there.

Paulie P.

youreadeadmanapples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
California
Hey Doc, you couldn't be more right. Mom and Pop have been awesome. They were a HUGE help to the vaping care package. You can tell that they truley care for us. You can be confident knowing that you will get quality juice and great service from these folks. In fact, I placed another order with them this morning.

My only complaint is that I didn't find them sooner. I wish I would have tried them before I wasted so much money on crap from some other sites.

Be safe out there.

Paulie P.

You can say that again i have wasted over 100+ on finding the right juice! Mom and Pops is the right flavor and vape! appreciate the response! taker easy Devil.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I am tracking a package on its way to Afghanistan now if all goes well we hope to ask folks to help out some for another care package. I plan on speaking with the soldiers and see what it is they would like and take it from there. I will dedicate a thread for this if everything works out

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread