The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

For the Troops

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Paulie P., Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    I would like to extend my appreciation to our men and woman serving that are unable to be home with there family's and pray for them to come home safe

[​IMG]

2. youreadeadmanapples

youreadeadmanapples Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    California
    Hello All,
    I have only started ordering from M&P recently but have this to say, The patriotism, kind heartedness, customer driven, polite, old-school way that everybody at Mom and Pops carries themselves and does business is not only rare but refreshing. It's people like this that make a America a great place to live! So thank you again to all for your continued support of the armed forces and to this great country. God Bless.

Z.J. Dennis
    Hospital Corpsman
    United States Navy

3. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OH MY !!

I know who this is what a wonderful surprise this is, you just made my day.
    Dennis I had know Idea you where in ECF WOW !!
    Thank you so much for such a nice post. I love this job!! I thank God for folks like you or I may not have it. I cant wait for you to get you're goodies. Please stay in touch its a real privilege to have you as a customer. I love all you men and woman who serve this country !!

God Bless you

4. youreadeadmanapples

Nov 30, 2011
    California
    Hey! good to hear back from ya! quick question where exactly are you guys located?

5. Paulie P.

Paulie P. Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    USA

Hey Doc, you couldn't be more right. Mom and Pop have been awesome. They were a HUGE help to the vaping care package. You can tell that they truley care for us. You can be confident knowing that you will get quality juice and great service from these folks. In fact, I placed another order with them this morning.

My only complaint is that I didn't find them sooner. I wish I would have tried them before I wasted so much money on crap from some other sites.

Be safe out there.

Paulie P.

6. youreadeadmanapples

Nov 30, 2011
    California
    You can say that again i have wasted over 100+ on finding the right juice! Mom and Pops is the right flavor and vape! appreciate the response! taker easy Devil.

7. Paulie P.

Jul 17, 2011
    USA
    I wish I only wasted $100. I have a bunch of mediocre juice that I need to work thru before I can justify spending too much at M&P. No worries, I will get thru it.

Try their Keswick Coffee if you like coffee vapes, its the best....

Paulie P.

8. youreadeadmanapples

Nov 30, 2011
    California
    I will throw some in on my next order

9. NinjaGriff

NinjaGriff Full Member

I'm sorry I missed this...
    As an ex-member of the military I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to see things like this happen.
    Awesome, awesome idea guys. I hope i can get in on it next time!

10. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    I am tracking a package on its way to Afghanistan now if all goes well we hope to ask folks to help out some for another care package. I plan on speaking with the soldiers and see what it is they would like and take it from there. I will dedicate a thread for this if everything works out

Thank you

11. youreadeadmanapples

Nov 30, 2011
    California
  12. Paulie P.

Jul 17, 2011
    USA
    I second that.

Paulie P.

Thread Status: