Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Got mine in. Didn't bother to type any instructions in the comments section--I figured you'd know what to do with any "miscellaneous" payment from me ;)

very good pwyll Thank you scuba will post all the goodies going in the box when this is over if you can post it in some other areas if you would like as I don't know how to buddy

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
somthing-funny.jpg

click here and donate $5.00 and we will match it and no shipping charges are involved this allows anyone to help that would like to and Thank you to everyone that has all ready done so this is a wonderful way to show our Marines how much we care. Lets give them a nice x-mass gift. We will work as long as it takes to match and Add lots more for this cause and please don't feel obligated to order anything as a matter of fact we should do this more often don't ya think :banana::banana:

Last edited:

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
somthing-funny.jpg

click here and donate $5.00 and we will match it and no shipping charges are involved this allows anyone to help that would like to and Thank you to everyone that has all ready done so this is a wonderful way to show our Marines how much we care. Lets give them a nice x-mass gift. We will work as long as it takes to match and Add lots more for this cause and please don't feel obligated to order anything as a matter of fact we should do this more often don't ya think :banana::banana:

No worries Pop, Alan and I were talking last night about doing an Easter care package. Let's get this one out and then we will start up the Easter drive at the end of February. The guys are on a 13 month deployment so we have plenty of time to do it again. I will keep everyone updated. No matter what, the guys appreciate this.

Paulie P.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
wonderful as long as we have the ability and Alan can keep doing it our troops should never have to worry about it all year. To be honest I feel selfish because this makes me feel so good. I'd like to thank you and Alan for letting me and scuba in on such a Great thing to do for our men and woman serving

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
This is a great thing y'all are doing, M&P!
Order placed, with a little extra... for the marines.
OoRah

Thank You yo vapo we are happy to join in with Pauliep and Allen as we where invited to help out and we are very excited about it, them two guys really know how to make one self feel good and help our troops at the same time

Thank you again

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
All right Pop. I'm on your site right now and I can't figure out which flavors to get. The last thing that I need to do is order more juice. My wife is going to kill me. Oh well, what a way to go.

I think I'm going with the Pchela's, Orange Cream, Keswick coffee and ?????? Can some of the hardcore Mom & Pop fans help me out here?

P.S. Thanks again to Pop and all his loyal fans for helping us out with this drive.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
Paulie just donate $5 and put in the comments section what you would like to try and budda bing we will send it plus you can just tell the wife you made a SMALL donation and got some e-liquid

Pop, that is a great idea but I feel bad taking free samples since you have volunteered to do so much for the men in my unit. I kind of feel obligated to finally try some of your juice. I have been following the rise in popularity of your site since it opened and have been meaning to buy some juice from you when the need was there.

I'm still recovering from my surgeries so my wife is still being super nice to me. I should be able to get away with buying some juice. Hell, she is always nice, I married a great girl. She is friends with the wives of the vapers that we are helping out here so she won't mind if if I donate another $5. I just mailed them 10 bottles of juice that they were looking for last wk.

I will let you know what I decide, either way you will soon see my debit card come across your order system

Thanks again,

Paulie P.

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
All right Pop. I'm on your site right now and I can't figure out which flavors to get. The last thing that I need to do is order more juice. My wife is going to kill me. Oh well, what a way to go.

I think I'm going with the Pchela's, Orange Cream, Keswick coffee and ?????? Can some of the hardcore Mom & Pop fans help me out here?

P.S. Thanks again to Pop and all his loyal fans for helping us out with this drive.

Paulie, you have already made good choices - I'd recommend Tobacco Haze as a "must try". I'm currently hooked on the Caramel Apple and Butterfly Bait as well. If you like Citrus flavors, the Nutty Orange is great, as is the Citrus Tobacco....

Not sure this is all that helpful. :/ It's all good, though, so you can't go wrong!

~krashnash

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck

Instead of pchela's 5 layer, get the Armageddon Battle Pack--that way when you re-order pchela's flavour it will count as a vote against the Butterfly Bait.

;) :thumb:

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
My first ever Mom and Pop order has been placed. It took me a while to place the order because there are so many that sound so good. I only ordered 60ml's of juice but I did make sure that I used the $5 misc option as well. I ordered the Pchela's 5 layer and the caramel. I will have to try the butterfly bait and coffee flavors next time around. I have a feeling that I will soon be placing more orders. My wife will understand, I hope....

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
My first ever Mom and Pop order has been placed. It took me a while to place the order because there are so many that sound so good. I only ordered 60ml's of juice but I did make sure that I used the $5 misc option as well. I ordered the Pchela's 5 layer and the caramel. I will have to try the butterfly bait and coffee flavors next time around. I have a feeling that I will soon be placing more orders. My wife will understand, I hope....

Thanks paulie we hope you like them and thanks for the donation scuba will be posting order numbers for folks that helped the troops they will know who they are this is Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread