For the Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
Does anyone have any carto tanks that they could put in the care package. I just heard from one of the men and he said he would like to try using one while out on patrol. Not looking for anything fancy like a Lavatank or depthcharge. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a few and not spend a fortune?

Thanks to all of you again,

Paulie P.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Does anyone have any carto tanks that they could put in the care package. I just heard from one of the men and he said he would like to try using one while out on patrol. Not looking for anything fancy like a Lavatank or depthcharge. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a few and not spend a fortune?

Paulie P.

I know a lil' place w/an EZ fill carto tank... :)

Tanks - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Paulie, I put a couple carto tanks I made from syringes in the package I mailed.

Paulie P.

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hello Pop, could you please take a look at the main care package thread. There is a member that would like to donate some money thru your site and he would like his donation to go towards some tanks that you have. Can you please write him? I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't go thru....

I got it that's the biggest donation by far. Scuba and I are putting this care package together this week end and getting it out to you on mon if you think that's cutting it to close pm me. When its over we will list the goodies and post order numb only and then lets do another one so we have more time (hee hee )

Last edited:

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
I got it that's the biggest donation by far. Scuba and I are putting this care package together this week end and getting it out to Allen on mon if you think that's cutting it to close pm me. When its over we will list the goodies and post order numb only and then lets do another one so we have more time (hee hee )

This is great news Pop, as long as I get it by dec 9 or 10 we should be fine.

Can you please send me a PM? I tried to send you one but it wouldn't go thru. Alan is collecting the member donations and I am collecting the vendor donations. Alan will be sending me all of the stuff that he receives so that I get it by the above dates. We figure that it would be best to have the vendors ship their donations directly to me since it might get a little too big and expensive for him to do it all. Do you still have my address? It should be on my account. Let me know if you don't and I will give it to you.

I will be taking pics of everything that is received and then post it here before I ship it overseas.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
This is great news Pop, as long as I get it by dec 9 or 10 we should be fine.

Can you please send me a PM? I tried to send you one but it wouldn't go thru. Alan is collecting the member donations and I am collecting the vendor donations. Alan will be sending me all of the stuff that he receives so that I get it by the above dates. We figure that it would be best to have the vendors ship their donations directly to me since it might get a little too big and expensive for him to do it all. Do you still have my address? It should be on my account. Let me know if you don't and I will give it to you.

I will be taking pics of everything that is received and then post it here before I ship it overseas.

Paulie.P we will be happy to send it to you (the box) we have you're address and you're order has been sent my friend let me know how long that takes to get there just wondering

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
sorry about that I'm not use to all the threads and gabbing. If folks still want to donate they can up until sunday the box gets taped and shipped mon morning and we would love more donations you do not have to buy anything to donate. I will double you're donation in the form of juice Tanks kits and so on just click here and choose $1.00 or $5.00 or more if you can that money will be tallied up Sunday scuba and I will match it.When it is said and done we are going to post Order numbers and the Grand total of all the donations received and even post a pitcher of what is going in the box. Plus scuba and I are going to add our own goodies to the box above and beyond the matching of donations and then start working on the next one when paulie post it and the fun continues

GOD LOVE AMERICA !!

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
FYI folks. I received my order from Momandpop yesterday. Pop told me that their just is made fresh so it needs to steep a little. Well I couldn't wait so I dove into the Keswick Coffee this morning. I have been on a quest for months to find the right coffee and I finally found it. So I cracked open the Pchela's Five Layer and loaded up a carto. Been vaping it for about 30 minutes now and its great. Reminds me of a seven layer bar. You need to get some if you like sweet desserty juice like I do. You got a couple of winners here Mom & Pop.

I can't wait to try the other flavors.

Paulie P.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
FYI folks. I received my order from Momandpop yesterday. Pop told me that their just is made fresh so it needs to steep a little. Well I couldn't wait so I dove into the Keswick Coffee this morning. I have been on a quest for months to find the right coffee and I finally found it. So I cracked open the Pchela's Five Layer and loaded up a carto. Been vaping it for about 30 minutes now and its great. Reminds me of a seven layer bar. You need to get some if you like sweet desserty juice like I do. You got a couple of winners here Mom & Pop.

I can't wait to try the other flavors.

Paulie P.

Oh!! I can only hit the like button once,

Last edited:

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
I just wanted to thank Mom and Pop for all their help with this care package drive. And I wanted to thank all of their customers who donated, you are wonderful people who went well beyond our wildest expectations.

Feel free to PM if you would still like to donate to the care package(s).

Hope you all have a great holiday season.

P.S. now go order some juice from Mom and Pop, I got my order on Friday and have not had a bad flavor. You can tell that this is quality juice. 3 out of 6 are very very good.

Thanks again,

Paulie P.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
:thumbs: Hey Folks a little update scuba will be on tomorrow with a full count on donations so if you would like to donate tonight you still can the box leaves tomorrow to go to Paulie. We are letting this go until noon tomorrow and then its of to the post office. I would like scuba to do the final Tallie and post the pic you know why, well she's better then me at that stuff :p the mail truck don't leave til 5 so noon is the cut off, the guys will have their fill of goodies from the sounds of it this is a wonderful forum with amazing folks. I cant even Imagine all the vaping gear they will get when paulie gets it all WOW !!
This was lots of fun and we are looking forward to doing it again

Thank You to everyone that helped out

have a Good Night and we will see everyone tomorrow and get the package on the road ;) :thumbs:

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
THANK YOU from
MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP

Here is a short accounting of the donations we collected for the troops:

Order # Amount

1512 $5.00
1517 $5.00
1518 $4.25
1519 $5.00
1521 $5.00
1512 $5.00
1513 $5.00
1529 $10.00
1534 $7.00
1544 $5.00
1548 $5.00
1552 $40.00
1576 $5.00
1577 $5.00
1580 $5.00
1583 $1.00

For a total of . . . drumroll please

$117.25

Mom and Pop matched that and then some . . .

Total amount of equipment/juice sent to the troops is: $351.85

(A picture of what we sent will be posted tonight)

Again, thank you to everyone who donated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread