Status
Not open for further replies.

kd2751

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Near Charlotte, NC USA
Walt,

I forgot to send an email saying I'd like real-time 50/50 base when I ordered in the wee hours and by the time I realized it tonight it has already shipped. (congrats on being caught up, btw) What is the actual blend of pg/vg as it ships? And is the actual blend listed on the label, or does the label list the blend after two vials of flavor are added?

I may need to make a little adjustment.

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
Walt,

I forgot to send an email saying I'd like real-time 50/50 base when I ordered in the wee hours and by the time I realized it tonight it has already shipped. (congrats on being caught up, btw) What is the actual blend of pg/vg as it ships? And is the actual blend listed on the label, or does the label list the blend after two vials of flavor are added?

I may need to make a little adjustment.

Its labled as if you were to add 15%of his flavors, which are based in pg

So
There is higher vg in the base, and a smidge higher in mg to account for flavors to be added

Taptytalk

kd2751

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Near Charlotte, NC USA
Thanks both of you. So what does that make the pg/vg percentage and nic mg without adding flavoring?

For the most part I will be using small amounts at a time in recipes for a few people and will need to adjust the pg/vg levels. And we also vape flavorless some and prefer a bit above 50/50.

I thought posting here would not clutter your email where people are checking on orders and stuff. Now that I think about it, it may be better to send an email. Which is best for general questions like this?

Thanks again

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
WARNING: It is 11:38PM and I have no formulas in front of me. I am doing this pure from my head.

12mg Base
136ml = (16ml of Flavor "PG")+(35.7ml of PG)+(16.3ml of 100mg Nicotine "PG")+(68ml of VG)
50/50

"Without Flavoring"
12mg becomes 13.6mg with a 43PG/57VG mix
120ml = (35.7ml of PG)+(16.3ml of 100mg Nicotine "PG")+(68ml of VG)

So if you do make a smaller bottle say 15ml, you will want 2ml of flavoring to keep it at 50/50.

My head hurts.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
WARNING: It is 11:38PM and I have no formulas in front of me. I am doing this pure from my head.

12mg Base
136ml = (16ml of Flavor "PG")+(35.7ml of PG)+(16.3ml of 100mg Nicotine "PG")+(68ml of VG)
50/50

"Without Flavoring"
12mg becomes 13.6mg with a 43PG/57VG mix
120ml = (35.7ml of PG)+(16.3ml of 100mg Nicotine "PG")+(68ml of VG)

So if you do make a smaller bottle say 15ml, you will want 2ml of flavoring to keep it at 50/50.

My head hurts.

LOL No matter what amount you do, just do flavoring at 15% to keep the nic level correct...

Add.......should have read back... what SJ said!

kd2751

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Near Charlotte, NC USA
I don't think I was clear. I don't need to know how much flavoring to use.

I need to know the pg/vg ratio in the base as it ships-when I take it out of the box what is the ratio before I do anything to it.

Is it 40/60, 30/70...?

And the mg of nic as it ships.
If I order 12 mg what is the actual mg of the nic in the base before I do anything to it.
Also for 18 mg and 24 mg.

I read somewhere here that there is a little boost in nic so when flavor is added it will be 12, 18 or 24.

I think I'll send an email to Walt.

btw, late nite math is a scary thing.

I will be using a calculator and need these numbers.

Last edited:

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I don't think I was clear. I don't need to know how much flavoring to use.

I need to know the pg/vg ratio in the base as it ships-when I take it out of the box what is the ratio before I do anything to it.

Is it 40/60, 30/70...?

And the mg of nic as it ships.
If I order 12 mg what is the actual mg of the nic in the base before I do anything to it.
Also for 18 mg and 24 mg.

I read somewhere here that there is a little boost in nic so when flavor is added it will be 12, 18 or 24.

I think I'll send an email to Walt.

btw, late nite math is a scary thing.

I will be using a calculator and need these numbers.

OK here is the info on the bases as shipped (before flavoring):

All bases will ship at: 43PG/57VG

6mg Base is shipped as 6.8mg
12mg
Base is shipped as 13.6mg
18mg
Base is shipped as 20.4mg
24mg
Base is shipped as 27.2mg

Please remember the base is not designed to be vaped alone and is made to be mixed with 2 vials of flavoring. Anything outside of that or changes to the mix you may make will effect final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread