• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fort worth people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
just curious how many folks we have in the FTW area. I've been debating starting a store, online first to follow with a brick and mortar store that focuses entirely on equipment (perhaps with some juice from a local supplier if he's interested) Not sure there's enough population for it in the FTW area and with Vaporescence up in denton and richardson the DFW area might be 'saturated' with brick and mortar locations. Just a feeler to see what sort of response there is.

Texas_Tanker

Jun 8, 2011
North Texas
just curious how many folks we have in the FTW area. I've been debating starting a store, online first to follow with a brick and mortar store that focuses entirely on equipment (perhaps with some juice from a local supplier if he's interested) Not sure there's enough population for it in the FTW area and with Vaporescence up in denton and richardson the DFW area might be 'saturated' with brick and mortar locations. Just a feeler to see what sort of response there is.

My dream is to start a vaping cafe! But I can't afford it right now. Trying to build up my webstore so i can do just that. A place to bring your laptop, or watch a movie or sports, enjoy some tunes, and have a coke and a sandwich. There are virtually NO places like that just yet that I can find. I would like mine to not fall into the extremes either direction so no matter what level vapor head you are, you would feel welcome.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There's a new B&M store over close to Grapevine Mills mall called Dragonfly. I went by there today to pick up an eGo-T atty & they had a ton of Joye stuff. I think all their e-liquid is all Dekang. They don't have a showroom set up yet, but they got a lot of stock.
They are right past Fellowship Church in a red brick strip center next to a self-storage place. Sign over their door says Paintball. Like I said, they are brand new.

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
How was their pricing compared to online sites? Thanks!

There's a new B&M store over close to Grapevine Mills mall called Dragonfly. I went by there today to pick up an eGo-T atty & they had a ton of Joye stuff. I think all their e-liquid is all Dekang. They don't have a showroom set up yet, but they got a lot of stock.
They are right past Fellowship Church in a red brick strip center next to a self-storage place. Sign over their door says Paintball. Like I said, they are brand new.

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
any idea of the location or actual opening date? love to check it out on day one.

I talked to the owner today and he told me that the new Vaporescence store location will be 2901 Fair Drive, Ste 130 in Ft Worth. Right off of Western Center Blvd on the west side of 35W. I think they will be open in about 1 week but he said it will take a few weeks to get all stocked up with everything. I looked it up on google maps and it is very easy to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread