The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

fort worth people.

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by Lance_Wallen, Aug 25, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lance_Wallen

Lance_Wallen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2011
    Fort Worth
    just curious how many folks we have in the FTW area. I've been debating starting a store, online first to follow with a brick and mortar store that focuses entirely on equipment (perhaps with some juice from a local supplier if he's interested) Not sure there's enough population for it in the FTW area and with Vaporescence up in denton and richardson the DFW area might be 'saturated' with brick and mortar locations. Just a feeler to see what sort of response there is.

2. Ann_Marie

Ann_Marie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Arlington Texas
    There's a lot of smokers in the DFW area :) That's your market - and I can't drive up to Denton or Richardson's during their business hours.

3. Dank vapr

Dank vapr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2010
    North Texas
    Vaporescence is opening a store in Fort Worth in the next coming weeks.

4. carpedebass

carpedebass Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2011
    The Alamo City
    Me either! I'd pretty much live at their store if they had longer hours, but I work the same hours they're open.

5. Texas_Tanker

Texas_Tanker Full Member

Jun 8, 2011
    North Texas
    My dream is to start a vaping cafe! But I can't afford it right now. Trying to build up my webstore so i can do just that. A place to bring your laptop, or watch a movie or sports, enjoy some tunes, and have a coke and a sandwich. There are virtually NO places like that just yet that I can find. I would like mine to not fall into the extremes either direction so no matter what level vapor head you are, you would feel welcome.

6. arkador

arkador Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    Texas
    I am in SW Fort Worth. Only Pipedream I have found local with ecig stuff. They Cary one overpriced mod, 24mg juice and had never heard of a cartomizer.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

7. moonrai1980

moonrai1980 Senior Member

May 18, 2010
    fort worth
    It would be great to have a brick and mortar store in fort worth. Instead of driving up to denton. I do love ordering online but its great to be able to go into a store and see what you are buying.

8. Lance_Wallen

Aug 11, 2011
    Fort Worth
    really? that confirmed? if so I'm excited about it even if it means there's not much room for me to start one. where did youhear this?

9. JBTX1

JBTX1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Yep it's true and confirmed with the owner. It's happening very very soon! Vaporescence III in Fort Worth.

10. Lance_Wallen

Aug 11, 2011
    Fort Worth
    well that's more convenient then. I'll just do that :p

11. moonrai1980

May 18, 2010
    fort worth
    Does anyone know where the Vaporescence III store will be in Fort Worth?

12. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Western Center Blvd I hear.

13. Dank vapr

Dank vapr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2010
    North Texas
    thats gonna be a great location:thumb:

14. Lance_Wallen

Aug 11, 2011
    Fort Worth
    any idea of the location or actual opening date? love to check it out on day one.

15. Ann_Marie

Ann_Marie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Arlington Texas
    Steve, I'd love that - just some place to hang (don't forget the coffee please)

16. moonrai1980

May 18, 2010
    fort worth
    Western center will be great I can make it there in ten minutes unless there is traffic.

17. newbutt

newbutt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There's a new B&M store over close to Grapevine Mills mall called Dragonfly. I went by there today to pick up an eGo-T atty & they had a ton of Joye stuff. I think all their e-liquid is all Dekang. They don't have a showroom set up yet, but they got a lot of stock.
    They are right past Fellowship Church in a red brick strip center next to a self-storage place. Sign over their door says Paintball. Like I said, they are brand new.

18. thesandman27

thesandman27 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2011
    Plano, TX
    How was their pricing compared to online sites? Thanks!

19. Texas_Tanker

Texas_Tanker Full Member

Jun 8, 2011
    North Texas
    Prices are a little on the up side, but all in all, not horrible. Looks to have decent quality stuff

20. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    I talked to the owner today and he told me that the new Vaporescence store location will be 2901 Fair Drive, Ste 130 in Ft Worth. Right off of Western Center Blvd on the west side of 35W. I think they will be open in about 1 week but he said it will take a few weeks to get all stocked up with everything. I looked it up on google maps and it is very easy to get to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.