Vaporescence Fort Worth Texas "Silver Bullet"

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Guy'
I just got home from the new Vaporescence store in Fort Worth. First impression clean store ! Nice people ! Lots of juice mixed by the owner in their Richardson store. I was like a kid in a candy store.They have a large array of sample bottle to vape before you buy.

I tried several and settled on their version of RY4 18mg 30ml . In the display case they had a bunch of liquidnator tanks and they were sitting on the beautiful silver bullet. This is my first experience into 6V vaping. Let me just say the vapor and flavor came alive .In your face TH,Vapor and flavor !

Looks like Christmas came early at my house.I got a silver bullet with an aluminun black anodized 3 mil tank a stainless drip tip,cartos and juice. Oh yea had to get the ego XL case for my SB to ride in also.
They took the time to walk me through filling and set up several times until I was comfortable. Might have saved a little cash online but I love the face to face experience.The guy's there are great friendly people. If your in the DFW area stop in visit and have a vape on the house ! Here is my new baby.

IMG20111005174350.jpg

Plus I love supporting local bussiness !

Jasonlowe

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
East tx
Vaporescence now has three locations in the dfw area, I make the 150 mile trek to the Richardson store every couple of months.I haven't. Had a single cigarette since I got my vap-o-matic tank from there. I really like the fact you can sample any juice before you buy, they will even custom mix for you, I'm taking my brother there this weekend to get him his first pv, and pick me up a 5.5 tank for my silver bullet and some tasty liquid.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
nice you're lucky to have a brick and mortar store close to you
Yes very lucky within 5 miles !

Enjoy your new bullet....it sure is a beauty!!! I am so envious of the fact that you have such a cool brick and mortar store that you can go hang out in. I would LOVE to have one near me!!! My bank account wouldn't, but I sure would! ha

Yes my bank account is feeling like it lost weight tonight !

I live near Madvapes! :D
Cool a modders dream !

I'm a couple hours from madvapes by car, but unfortunately I drive a scooter. Apparently there's a brick and mortar in the city where I plan to start back school in a few months. Not sure how that's gonna work being a broke college student.
Hope it works out for ya.

Vaporescence now has three locations in the dfw area, I make the 150 mile trek to the Richardson store every couple of months.I haven't. Had a single cigarette since I got my vap-o-matic tank from there. I really like the fact you can sample any juice before you buy, they will even custom mix for you, I'm taking my brother there this weekend to get him his first pv, and pick me up a 5.5 tank for my silver bullet and some tasty liquid.

Awesome the family that vapes togeather lives a much longer life togeather !
I got hte 3 mil tank.But man 6v really goes through the juice !

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Jonathan...congrats on your bullet! I love it!!

Thanks man I have used it @ 6.4V 3ohm and 3.7V 2ohm love both !

That's awesome, all I get is the mall kiosk. I tried to go there with some mod or another, but my wife stopped me :vapor:

Well just give the wife the same amount you spend and she will love it when you buy new things. 26 years of marriage taught me that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread