The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Frankenskull clone

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by ThaFuzz, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jooxster

Jooxster Full Member

Nov 5, 2014
    Cheltenham UK
    I bought a couple and swapped the doors. Then made a set of brass contacts for one and compared it against the other - not really that much difference, but the fit is better. I also have the 'Tea' coloured clear version. The door on mine was warped and required heating and gently bending into shape - otherwise fine. The FT Boxer squonk is also one to consider - I prefer it to the Frankie and IMO it hits harder and the batteries are a breeze to put in and take out. Probably my favourite mech squonk. Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  2. williamclarkonet

williamclarkonet Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Iowa United States
    it does thanks!

3. Mostly_Harmless

Mostly_Harmless Full Member Verified Member

Dec 25, 2016
    US
    • Like Like x 1
  4. badinfluence357

badinfluence357 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    I threw both my mods out after all the work i did....The paint i used had a terrible smell that i swear was seeping into the juice....It was discusting, it was that synthetic stone look alike paint....

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  5. TheWestPole

TheWestPole Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    I hate that, putting time into a mod and then deciding it sucks. But then we modders aren't being paid, so win some, lose some. You saved the hardware though, didn't you?

6. badinfluence357

badinfluence357 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    Of course, thats all going to good use on future projects....

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. BIG TOZZ

BIG TOZZ Full Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Frankenskull clone fans who dont want to have to rebuild the whole thing should look at this.
    Mine is ordered with "epacket" don't know when it will get to me but apparently some have been shipped already. copper plates, better 510 and a lock to prevent accidental firing.

Hotecig.com - S-Rabbit Styled 8ml BF Squonk Mechanical Mod - Black

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. TheWestPole

TheWestPole Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Waiting for mine too. We'll see how good it is--or can be with a little work. Never know until you get it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. bsidb

bsidb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    Leroy,NY
    me too, the lock looked to be a square of plastic you would place between the contacts, but wont have mine for a while because I messed up, instead of splitting my order in 2, I ordered with a preorder of the Entheon clone scheduled to ship on the 20th-ish, :vapor:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.