Frankenskull clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jooxster

Nov 5, 2014
Cheltenham UK
im glad to see this thread still goung so the final verdict on this is? im thinking of picking one up?
I bought a couple and swapped the doors. Then made a set of brass contacts for one and compared it against the other - not really that much difference, but the fit is better. I also have the 'Tea' coloured clear version. The door on mine was warped and required heating and gently bending into shape - otherwise fine. The FT Boxer squonk is also one to consider - I prefer it to the Frankie and IMO it hits harder and the batteries are a breeze to put in and take out. Probably my favourite mech squonk. Hope this helps.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
I bought a couple and swapped the doors. Then made a set of brass contacts for one and compared it against the other - not really that much difference, but the fit is better. I also have the 'Tea' coloured clear version. The door on mine was warped and required heating and gently bending into shape - otherwise fine. The FT Boxer squonk is also one to consider - I prefer it to the Frankie and IMO it hits harder and the batteries are a breeze to put in and take out. Probably my favourite mech squonk. Hope this helps.
it does thanks!

Mostly_Harmless

Verified Member
Dec 25, 2016
US
I purchased some new silicone bottles from FT that work great in the frankie. These are the super soft and very flexible bottles. No leak issues so far and I am hoping they will last a lot longer than the PE bottles I've been getting from Reo. $3.53 Mechanical Mod Replacement Squonk Bottle - 8ml / silicone at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Here's a snapshot of the bottle:
7fagkE3l.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MsLoud

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
I threw both my mods out after all the work i did....The paint i used had a terrible smell that i swear was seeping into the juice....It was discusting, it was that synthetic stone look alike paint....

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

I hate that, putting time into a mod and then deciding it sucks. But then we modders aren't being paid, so win some, lose some. You saved the hardware though, didn't you?

BIG TOZZ

Sep 13, 2017
Frankenskull clone fans who dont want to have to rebuild the whole thing should look at this.
Mine is ordered with "epacket" don't know when it will get to me but apparently some have been shipped already. copper plates, better 510 and a lock to prevent accidental firing.

Hotecig.com - S-Rabbit Styled 8ml BF Squonk Mechanical Mod - Black

sku_64336_1.jpg

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
  • Agree
Reactions: bsidb
Status
Not open for further replies.