Free 30mL Bottle Contest Giveaway! New Flavors? (1/27-2/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
This contest has ended! To view the winners, please see this post.

Alright guys, this is going to be the last week that our contest will be held like this. But rest assured, we are still going to have weekly contests for prizes! Now, I know I've already asked everybody what their favorite flavor is...But here at VaporBomb, we strive to expand our inventory of flavors for our customers. So tell me...

Name a flavor that you would like to see offered as an ejuice that we don't already have!

I know, I know - this is a tough one! With already more than 180 flavors, what more could we possibly offer? Keep in mind, we are able to combine flavors to create a new one! For example, a mixture of Blueberry, Raspberry, and Mountain Mist would give you a fantastic rendition that taste exactly like Voltage! So let's get this thing going! Again, 3 winners will be chosen at random once the contest ends. Be sure to let your fellow ECF members know about this fantastic opportunity. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Last edited:

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Amazing you would say this - I found a UK supplier of Rhubarb Crumble the other day and I was just wondering if anyone did one in the US LOL So, my vote is slightly different:

Rhubarb Crumble

:D

Here's one for you:

Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie!! :)

I've looked everywhere for Rhubarb flavoring with no luck...

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Here's one for you:

Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie!! :)

I've looked everywhere for Rhubarb flavoring with no luck...

Thanks for the new Contest... I put the word out for it!!

Hey that's my flavor I have been looking for ;)
I also have searched hi and low for a Rhubarb flavor.

Thanks for another fun contest!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Amazing you would say this - I found a UK supplier of Rhubarb Crumble the other day and I was just wondering if anyone did one in the US LOL So, my vote is slightly different:

Rhubarb Crumble

:D

Hey that's my flavor I have been looking for ;)
I also have searched hi and low for a Rhubarb flavor.

Thanks for another fun contest!

I did find one once, but they only sold it by the ounce... and when I went back to find the site again, it was gone... :( (the flavor, not the site)

1wildman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
columbus, oh
My favorite sandwich - Peanut Butter and Bacon. These two flavors are awesome together.

My favorite dessert - Mississippi Mud Cake - black cherry, toasted coconut, and dark chocolate

My Favorite drink - Irish Coffee - need to be able to actually taste the coffee, whiskey, whipped cream, and touch of creme de menthe

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
We already have a Peanut Butter Cup, actually!

Loving the suggestions, guys! Now, I can't promise that we'll be able to find these flavors. But if the bosses are interested, I'll definitely be telling them some of these flavors to keep an eye out for!

Oh snap! its not in sweets in treats my bad.

How about a Good N Plenty flavor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread