Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looks like we are slowing down so maybe a gentle nudge is in order :D

Dad worked on the oil drilling rigs so we lived all over Texas back in the late 40's and 50's. New school for me every year and sometimes 2 different schools during the same school year. It was difficult but interesting.

reel big matt

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Buffalo, NY
I started vaping because I felt kind of bad when I was at a party or a friends house and I had to go outside and smoke and then smell for a while after. With my ecig, I can smoke inside their house without feeling bad, and sometimes it makes the room smell better. Yesterday night, I was at a party and this one man never seen an ecig before and he asked me if it was a portable air freshener haha.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Just bringing this forward... :D

Alright, it's a new week with new opportunities at your chance to win a free 30mL bottle! Still keeping it simple, but let's get some demographic going here. This week's question is:

Holla out to all the vapers out there! Tell us - where are you from?​

All we need from you is a state in the U.S. (or country, if you're international).

Be sure to tell your fellow vapers about our contest so they can join in on their chance to win a free 30mL bottle, too! Good luck, everybody!

spawnsharks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Austin, TX
Ooh. We're close to the contest end.. ! Fingers crossed. I LOVE trying new flavors and vendors. Such a wide range of quality, depth, flavor and character... I always think I found my favorite.. then I find my new favorite then I find another favorite.. then of course, there is my current favorite. Perhaps you will be my NEW favorite!

Still in Texas. Got to go camping this weekend in Blanco. Winter storm... beautiful weekend, and another storm in the forecast. Go figure. Glad we caught the weekend when we did.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Alright guys! I just got in the office, so give me a few minutes to check for duplicates and run your names through a random name picker. I was running a tad late this morning because I had to literally dig my car out of the snow! Looks like we only ended up with a total of 56 contestants. But that's perfectly fine, we still have 3 bottles to give away. Stay tuned for the winners!

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Alright. I've had my morning cup of joe, and I'm ready to go! After removing duplicate entries, we ended up with a grand total of 52 contestants this week! The moment you've all been waiting for...This week's winners are:

Congratulations to the winners! Be sure to check your PM box in a few moments for a PM from me asking for your details for your free 30mL bottle!

Thank you everybody for participating! What a huge jump in participants, too! Stay tuned to our dedicated forum here on ECF for more contests, prizes, and general discussions. I'll be posting a new contest here at some point today, so be sure to keep an eye out for it and let your fellow ECF members know that they too could have a chance to win a free 30mL bottle of eJuice from VaporBomb!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
15917530811.gif~original

to liblue1, spartanstew, and DocTonyNYC!!

Thanks for the chance to find out where everyone is from...
and for starting a new Contest so quickly!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread