Not open for further replies.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Reonauts new and old,

Come and get your very own FREE CUSTOM REO avie and/or banner!

If you'd like something to show off your Reo love on ECF then feel free to put in your request here or via PM.

To Make A Request:
(You can do any of the following)

- Post your own pictures that you would like combined

- Give me a general theme (i.e. Batman, Looney Toons, Walking Dead)

- Tell me some of your favorite hobbies, movies, music, animals, etc.

- Give me free reign to make you something cool, crazy, cute, etc.

If You Would like YOUR Reo incorporated:
I will need you to post or link a clear photo of the REO you'd like me to use. Depending on the request I may need an additional photo at different angle to make it fit correctly.

I have fun making these for all of you great people so don't feel like you're putting me out by making a request. If I've already made you one and you'd like another, No Problem, I don't have any limits on the number of avies I will make so feel free to ask. Did I mention that these are FREE? Yes, there is no charge for any of the work I do here.

If you'd like to see some of my previous work you can check out the PhotoShop Thread

I think that about covers it so, Let The Games Begin! Doogie T

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
Doogie, love that you started your own thread for this. :)

I've never bothered with a banner before, but I think I may like one.

I'd like it with a cat or cats and REOs. I prefer shorthair cats, and definitely no smushed-face cats for me. ;) Retro-like silhouette stuff like Chat Noir is pretty cool, and the REO doesn't have to be a picture of one, just the word worked with a cat or cats would be fab.

So I'll leave the rest to you to work creative magic. :)

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Doogie is a master at this stuff...just look to your left! :D or below...

Thanks again, Doogie!
Geo
vaproeagle2_zpsbb01bf83.jpg

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
No hurry Doogie, the Godzilla doesn't even have to be for me I just though it would be cool. He's always in that pose with one arm raised (perfect for holding a Reo) and one foot raised about to crush a bus or something so a pack of smokes under there would be perfect. May instead of smokes it could a big Marlboro bus flying an FDA banner...lol.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
No hurry Doogie, the Godzilla doesn't even have to be for me I just though it would be cool. He's always in that pose with one arm raised (perfect for holding a Reo) and one foot raised about to crush a bus or something so a pack of smokes under there would be perfect. May instead of smokes it could a big Marlboro bus flying an FDA banner...lol.

or... maybe a Provari would be "more" perfect!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread