Not open for further replies.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Reonauts new and old,

Come and get your very own FREE CUSTOM REO avie and/or banner!

If you'd like something to show off your Reo love on ECF then feel free to put in your request here or via PM.

To Make A Request:
(You can do any of the following)

- Post your own pictures that you would like combined

- Give me a general theme (i.e. Batman, Looney Toons, Walking Dead)

- Tell me some of your favorite hobbies, movies, music, animals, etc.

- Give me free reign to make you something cool, crazy, cute, etc.

If You Would like YOUR Reo incorporated:
I will need you to post or link a clear photo of the REO you'd like me to use. Depending on the request I may need an additional photo at different angle to make it fit correctly.

I have fun making these for all of you great people so don't feel like you're putting me out by making a request. If I've already made you one and you'd like another, No Problem, I don't have any limits on the number of avies I will make so feel free to ask. Did I mention that these are FREE? Yes, there is no charge for any of the work I do here.

If you'd like to see some of my previous work you can check out the PhotoShop Thread

I think that about covers it so, Let The Games Begin! Doogie T

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Had to BUMP this because of it being 10 pages back. Reoville is lucky enough to have a talented designer to make these awesome avatars for nothing, and we have to looking for his work. Gzzzz! :facepalm: A kind, good hearted Moderator needs to Pin this somewhere. o_O

Where is the Doogie Man? Anyone seen him around. I miss seeing his awesome creations. :unsure:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Might not have done it for you, but for some of us it did!!!:ohmy:
I am sure:laugh:... maybe if I was still in my 20's. I am going to be 56 at the end of this month. And while I think I look fairly good for my age, I am no spring chicken...:evil:
I might still put her up when I go to battle in the woodvil arena. I originally found her when I looked up the name Yuna, a name one of my birds came with. She was listed as a warrior princess. I did not know she was from FF, and not familiar with the game.
To put it in perspective, I was born the year they came out with color tv. OLD...older than dirt. :D

Reactions: Dahomey

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
yur not old (I'm 51 so you gotta still be young)!!! lol

quote-keepsmiling To put it in perspective, I was born the year they came out with color tv. OLD...older than dirt. unquote

both of you are just spring-chickens (or is that the other thread http://images.paraorkut.com/img/emoticons/images/c/chicken_dance-176.gif lol ) I had just started work in 1959 and was much pleased when colour TV came along a couple of years later in UK.
Put it in perspective, gosh, I smoked for 4yrs longer than Debs has been around and only 1yr less than keepsmiling has.
Hope both you young ladies are enjoying your freedom from the stinkies as much as I am !!
Enjoy

(don't know why the chicken doesn't dance right off, probably retribution for stealingxxxxxxx borrowing it from Torey)

Last edited:
Reactions: JC Okie

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Doogie! I would love to know if you could put a beautiful Woodvil in the hands of Kokopelli?????
images.jpg

Reactions: keepsmiling

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
{i don't know how to multi-quote)

but if i ever make it to Florida, i'll make a wide path to visit you, too, Deb

unless, of course, there's another restraining order in effect...
lol you better!! That wide path is aka the scenic route!!

Reactions: keepsmiling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread