Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
If you ever want to practice making something that is wicked and full of metal for a heavy metal type look, send me some pics and I will tell you what I think. :p This item is a bit girly for me, but it is very beautiful. If you want to branch out though, I would love to help!

.... I make whatever is requested of me. It doesn't have anything to do with branching out.. everything is practice. If you look back through the thread you'll find a bag I made for a dude that's pretty heavy metal looking.

.....Anyway.... In just a minute I'm going to post pictures of Chiqa's bag.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Chiqa sent me supplies to make her a bag. For the most part I knew what I was going to do, as she was fairly specific.. but I did have to use some creativity. I hope you like this, Chiqa.

Okay, I used the leftover from Kevecks manbag.. which since it was just a pouch.. was the rest of the over-alls. So this is the same velvet corduroy materiel. All the patches and the ribbon was sent from Chiqa for this specific project.. so I don't have extra.

Here is the front:
front.jpg

The flap opens....
open.jpg

Since the bag, or as it were... overalls.. only had two belt loops... I couldn't make the ribbon into a 'belt' like Chiqa had wanted. So with a little creativity... I sewed it into the bottom..
bottom-1.jpg

Inside pocket #1
inside1.jpg

Inside pocket #2
inside2.jpg

Chiqa requested a longer strap since she carries her bags around the neck. I didn't have enough material to do that with, so I am knitting the strap using thick black yarn.. it's not done.. but here's a preview:
strap.jpg

Lastly, she sent me beads for a lanyard.. Unfortunately not only do I just not have the time for that (they are very tedious) my eyes are bad and I need new glasses... working with tiny beads and thread was killing me so I had to stop. However, I don't plan on leaving her empty handed in the whole lanyard department, so I am going to use this...

This is the black velvet pouch that came with my Tekkeon Charger mod. I never use it, but it's perfect for this. I've already ironed on the extra peace patch she send me. I think I might embroider her name with some of the beads she sent, and then make a beaded necklace for it.. and voila... lanyard..
pouch.jpg

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Wow girly girl that is wonderful!! No worries about the beading I sent them along just in case they where useful,, make it easy on yourself, I know you have your hands full with school and that needs to come first. I may have some similar bags laying about, if I do I will send them to you for your other projects. You rock!

I'm so glad you like it! I just have to finish the strap and the pouch then It'll be ready.. but you may have to wait for me to replenish shipping funds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread