What I would like to do-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
But, after talking with a few of these people at "smoke break" at work, they went and bought the kits themselves! What I helped out with was the juice. I shared my favorites along with a business card of the vendor. Sharing my juice was a lot less inexpensive for me and showed them how to save even more money. I still go down for the "smoke break" and there are those that are interested but haven't taken the leap yet. They will in time, but it has to be their time not mine! That was a tough one to learn.

Now THAT's a good idea:) Will keep smoking with the smokers.

Cool,
I thought you meant it in another way, and I can tell you that you will not find a more giving caring group anywhere that I have been. Again I wish you better success in converting people than I have experienced and if you personally need anything to help you please don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to PIF and use that thread too. There are times when kits are offered there, although they go fast, but if one comes up snatch it up and if you have a couple carts and a couple MLs of juice to offer in return that's fine, and the way most of us like to see the thread work. If your offer slows the thread down in that case, it will be added to.

So again, glad you didn't feel that way about the group and welcome to you. boB

Oh-I agree with you. I have one actual convert (she's been using my spare batt/atty for a few days) but after reading other people's experiences I'm getting a bit more cautious. I cewrtainly don't expect everyone I try to convert to actually 100% convert-lol-which is why I said maybe the disposables are the way to go. The dissapointment was in human nature-not the people in this thread...your experience is probable going to unfortunantly be typical.............I'm just one of those people who gets crazy-enthusiastic about ideas, which is why I wanted opinions. I know my own nature well-just cause it's not what I want doesn't mean you're not right..

yeah, texastumbleweed is donating it and I can have two batteries again-lol-one is making me cringe:)

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
Yeah-my best friend has been using my second battery/atty for a few days:) She will get whichever kit she likes better and I'll have two batts again-lol-getting old trying to charge then quick vape for both of us. It worked out wonderful........

As for co-workers, definantly going to keep reading and working on it, just may be revising how I approach it.......people here may have a point, and I may have to curb it at least a bit. Disposables maybe, and charge at least the price of ciggs for them or something-lol-gotta work on the idea. Still got two weeks till payday though, so will figure it out hopefully by then.

So far I have converted Tuck and
miniman Both of them I just gave info and pointed them in the right direction. They made the choice to make the initial investment. I see by Tucks sig that she has went 61 days and saved $232 (I will have to ask for half that for the info I gave her :) )

You're a darn loan shark! I saw the atty deal in the classys with Sallana. 5 working and one dead atty for one new LR atty.:facepalm: Tuck don't worry I got your lightweight covered here!:laugh: boB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread