Free NJoy Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
I ordered one of the njoy kings when they were doing a promotion a while back (it was free but I had to pay shipping).

The form factor is good, very "cigalike", but they don't last nearly as long as they claim - "equivalent to two packs"... no way. And they are way over-priced. I wasn't gonna spend 7 or 8 dollars for something that lasts less than a day.

However, for a first-timer's introduction to vaping they're not a bad choice.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
For those having problems with the age verification, try going to the main page first; you must answer the pop-up age verification correctly first. After that, you'll find a link to the free offer at the top of the page.

Btw, Njoys don't last anywhere near as long as you'd expect; 3 to 5 cigs, max. but the taste is correct.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I just wonder if the battery will last if not used regularly? I would like to keep a couple on me for those times I don't want the extra attention. I used the V2 cig alikes for a month at breaktime at work and noone noticed. When I started with my egos I gotta lot of stares! LOL

And I think now since I have been vaping for a while a couple of puffs of this would do me just fine. I mainly vape outta boredom now cause all the cravings went away.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks, my Dad uses these. They do help him cut down on the analogs, vaping is too much "hassle" for him.

Yeah, you let him get away with that crap? My dad tried to go down that road with me until I reminded him how hassle free lung cancer is. He only has a second hand account of that because he wasn't around when I took care of my mom, who never smoked, as she slowly and painfully died from the complications of lung cancer. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread