Free NJoy Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
is there anyone here who had njoy shipped to Arizona without paying tax? Or anyone in Arizona locked out due to no age verification? The hosting report says they're located in Texas but, of course, that doesn't mean they're shipping from there.

Edit: Yeh, they're in the 480 area code and warranty info says Scottsdale, AZ.

Last edited:

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
So I'm sitting here at work....

And I just keep filling out them out. I ordered a sample yesterday but forget if the email they send you is a order receipt or if it's a email that provides a link you have to click to process the order. Fwiw, as long as the name, dob and addy are correct it goes through. If there is a link you have to click to process the order then all my hard work is for nothing. :)

It's an invoice showing your order. There's no link to click to finish processing it if that's what you're asking.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Update: Sent a second email but this time said I was an ECF member and not the only one there experiencing this difficulty. Could be why I got an answer right away:

"Dear NJOY Customer,

Thank you for your email and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Our age verification system cross-references your name, date of birth and address to ensure you are over the age of 18.

Are you entering your name exactly as it appears on your government issued ID?
Have you moved at all recently and maybe need to use a previous address?
Have you changed your first or last name recently and maybe need to try the previous one?

For immediate assistance, please contact our 24/7 customer service group for immediate assistance at:
888-669-6569

Sincerely,
NJOY Customer Service"

I cannot figure out how they're verifying... what government issued ID? Social Security? Don't get it.
They're matching my address to what?
How do they know what name I should be going under? This is the internet!

This is way, way, too much privacy invasion for me if I understand it correctly which, in itself, is highly unlikely.

Last edited:

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
My brother went to the Hollister (CA) motorcycle rally last month and brought me back a sack full of those NJOYs. They were giving free samples at a booth there and he and my nephew went back several times because they knew I vaped and figured I'd like them. I probably would have had I not been used to my own juice flavors. I vape .06 and I think the NJOYs were way more than that. They didn't taste bad but I got so dizzy I had to stop. Anyhow, I gave them away to friends trying to get them to stop smoking. I don't if it worked but I tried.

loggerhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Jupiter Fl
They better start giving them away. I had bought a few before i became aware of the options available to vape. They didn't last for more than 10 minutes ...every one of them. I called up the company and they send me a few replacements which i was expecting came from a non defective batch... Well same lifespan...When I called to inform them of my dissatisfaction I was told that they would refund my money...3 months later... No refund.; i guess they are busy spending the $75,000,000. they just got from one of the biggies at facebook to promote the brand... The key to a successful anything is to have repeat customers .. and with the way these are produces at the $8. price tag I can't imagine anyone being a loyal customer...

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
A lot of you are going to be surprised how much you like these.
But you're also going to realize that they are FAR too expensive for regular use.

If you are one of those that does like them, you might want to try these next...
Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette | White Cloud

They are exactly the same size and shape and weight, and they even fit in the NJoy King container.
They also have a much wider variety of nicotine strengths and flavors.

DC2 is absolutely right. If you like NJOY or want to have disposables in your collection White Cloud Flings are your best deal and variety of flavors and strengths. Up to 54mg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread