Status
Not open for further replies.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
I spoke with customer service:

The shipments will go out as soon as they are in to go out. Shipping notification will be emailed with or without tracking. They have a new system they are programming so it may not be on the shipment notification. They said to call them if it is not listed on your njoy account page or in your email..

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
Got my free sample today! Never did get a shipping confirmation email, but it was in my mailbox this afternoon. So keep stalking your mailman!

Okay, after examining it and taking a few puffs, I can see why it would appeal to smokers - BLECH! Tastes almost exactly as nasty as a real cigarette. I got the gold (mild) one and it reminds me of the cheap generic lights I would get ("Give me the cheapest pack of lights you've got"). Not sure I want it as an emergency spare - think I'll give it away to a co-worker. However, the look, feel, and taste are very close to the real thing. Definitely something you would want to give to a current smoker to test the waters.

Last edited:

footbag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
NEPA
Just got this E-mail.

Dear njoy Customer,

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you so much for making our free sample program such a phenomenal success!

Due to the overwhelmingly enthusiastic response (50,000+ free samples ordered in two weeks!) there may be a slight delay in shipping your free sample. You will receive your order by the end of August.

Thank you so much for participating in our Free King offer!

Sincerely,
njoy Customer Service Team

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Haha, folks got greedy and cleaned them out. LOL

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

You can still get a free sample.

I know I came off "Greedy" in a past post, but to be honest, if I do get all the ones I placed orders for they'll all (Minus 1 or 2) going to friends that might be considering switching over. I vape 9mg, I have no need for 30+mg's. :)

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
You can still get a free sample.

I know I came off "Greedy" in a past post, but to be honest, if I do get all the ones I placed orders for they'll all (Minus 1 or 2) going to friends that might be considering switching over. I vape 9mg, I have no need for 30+mg's. :)

Just mess in with you all.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Well, tried it again and gave identical info to my DL which is not correct at this point but tried it anyway. Did not get the age verification crap but when proceeding to checkout with the coupon code, shipping is 2.99 so this is definitely not "free" to me. I might as well buy a 10 pack of Flings... same price.
It's worth it just to get the NJoy King case.
Their cases are quite a bit higher in quality than the Mini Fling cases.

I've got one King case, and two Mini Flings cases that came free with my order.
But I use the King case to hold my Flings.
:)

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
Strange - just got an email saying my free sample will ship by the end of August, but I received the sample last week.

lol, lucky you! i liked mine. smallest ecig i have seen/had. smooth draw, too bad it is a one piece that cannot be charged. the options mystified me a bit, i chose the bold tobacco flavor 3.4%. is that 3.4% nicotine? The tobacco flavor was better than many i have tried.I made the mistake of taking it to a friend's house and letting a newbie try it. she said it tasted like benson-hedges and loved it so much i let her have it. oh well.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
lol, lucky you! i liked mine. smallest ecig i have seen/had. smooth draw, too bad it is a one piece that cannot be charged. the options mystified me a bit, i chose the bold tobacco flavor 3.4%. is that 3.4% nicotine? The tobacco flavor was better than many i have tried.I made the mistake of taking it to a friend's house and letting a newbie try it. she said it tasted like benson-hedges and loved it so much i let her have it. oh well.
The NJoy King Bolds are 45mg nicotine per milliliter, or 4.5% nicotine content.
The other Kings (not Bold) are 3.0% nicotine content.

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
First off, neither is on the same level as a basic ego w/ clearo, which is to be expected. Note: This is my first cigalike.... I tried both the Bold Menthol and the Traditional gold. The menthol was a bit weak in the flavor dept but I guess it's on par with what menthol flavored cigs taste like. The traditional reminded me of a light. To get any noticeable th on either of them I had to pull directly into the lungs, reg puffs didn't do much of anything. Both left a weird (different) feeling in my mouth, can't really explain it. Vapor was meh as well. For $9 there is no way I could use these permanently but can see picking one up if in a bind.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Got mine, as did my daughter. I plan to give mine away to a non-smoker who plans to quit, as I do with all my old gear, often to forum people. Knowing and understanding what is in the marketplace, and being able to do this without any expense helps us, the vendors, and the new non-smokers. The few comments that expressed concern about us "taking advantage" of this free offer, have issues that I can't quite put my finger on, because I see nothing but good in these type of promotions. Anyway, my family loves theirs, and I appreciate NJoy doing this for us and the smoking public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread