FREE no strings attached prize for the first NON SmokeStik 4081 user to respond to this thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
That's right...no strings attached! Do you use a 4081 that is NOT a SmokeStik....would you like to try a famous SmokeStik battery and cartomizer? I have ONE Hendu left with the words "ECF Winner" custome laser engraved into it...it's yours for being the first person to post here....then keep your eyes on this thread for future give aways to 4081 users. :toast:

tell ya what....since I know you will want to switch once you try the SmokeStik...I will throw in a LIMITED EDITION Purple Carrying Case....

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok bikeface.....PM me your details and I will send you a SmokeStik battery and one carto to try. Tell me what kind of carto...High/Med/Low and Tobacco or Menthol.

Danicakes.....sorry....but this was for 4081 users. All I am giving away is a battery...so if you don't actually use the 4081 and already have a charger it's not going to do you any good.

I'm giving the engraved battery and case to bikeface since he/she actually uses the 4081. I'm sending a battery and a charger to Hyena37 for being the first to post and being genuinely interested in using the SmokeStik. But keep your eyes open......Christmas is just around the corner and I plan to have a contest for at least one whole kit.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
woody I know I recognize you....didn't you win one of my contests???? or did you just play one? Well keep posting in the Anti Christmas Squirrel Contest.....who the hell knows how I will decide to pick those winners.....but it's a sure thing that however I do it.....the one rule will be they can not be someone who has ever won a SmokeStik in the past....this is specifically for new people to be able to try the SmokeStik. So hang in there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread