FreedomSmokeUSA rocks. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I got in on their "sweet" sale last week, and got my order today. I could not be more pleased.

Firstly, yes, it took 3 days or so for it to ship. But keeping in mind they mix all their juices to order, and they were getting slaughtered with back-to-back sales, I do not consider this a problem. It's the price you pay for quality. Frankly, I'm impressed they got it out as quickly as they did. They work like crazy.

I received a personally written email confirming they'd gotten my order and were mixing those bad boys up. Nice touch.

I got my juices today, and they are amazing.

I got:
- Pina Colada
- Irish Cream
- Mango
- Banana Strawberry
- Chocolate Banana

I am normally a person who likes OVERWHELMING flavor. My FSUSA juices aren't like that. They're more subtle (for me anyway, but I'm crazy about heavy flavor). But they are so perfectly mixed that I actually see the benefit of subtly. I could vape each and every one of them all day long. And that is rare for me. Usually, even the juices I like I can't vape for more than 2 or 3 hours.

When the quality is this good, you don't need to compensate by overloading with flavor. And that makes for a beautiful all-day vaping experience.

I'm getting clouds of vapor, and even on the specialty juices (50% VG) a good throat hit. I normally don't go for more than 10% VG, because I can never get enough flavor or throat hit. FSUSA has figured out how to make it happen.

And even in the midst of their crazy sale and giving me all this juice for cheap, they threw in a 3ml sample of Wyatt Earp (which is also sublime), and a personally signed invoice.

I couldn't be more happy. Thank you so much FSUSA!

Last edited:

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Did you know that they will add a splash of flavor if you ask them to? I got some Apple Pie coming with a splash It should be incredible. I love sweet bold flavors and this will hit the spot.

Dave and Pam are wonderful

Well, keep in mind when I say "subtle," I mean for me. And I've been known to use 10% of FlavorArt in my DIY's. Some people would call that "clinically insane." ;)

Their flavors, to your typical vaper, probably aren't particularly subtle. But I've finally found a way to enjoy a juice that isn't insane with flavor, ha ha.

I may give the "flavor splash" a try though, thanks for the tip. :) I just honestly couldn't imagine it needing any more oomph than it has.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
Of all of their flavors I love (there are many, trust) I keep going back to pina colada. I don't get a lot of coconut out of it, more pineapple, but it's my solid go-to afternoon/evening vape. It's just so fresh tasting.

If anyone had told me two months ago that I'd have stopped smoking completely in favor of an afternoon pina colada flavored vapor I'd have LMAO. But there you have it.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Well, keep in mind when I say "subtle," I mean for me. And I've been known to use 10% of FlavorArt in my DIY's. Some people would call that "clinically insane." ;)

Their flavors, to your typical vaper, probably aren't particularly subtle. But I've finally found a way to enjoy a juice that isn't insane with flavor, ha ha.

I may give the "flavor splash" a try though, thanks for the tip. :) I just honestly couldn't imagine it needing any more oomph than it has.

I use 20% Flavourart so I must be freakin' nuts!

Ant1308

Aug 12, 2010
New Jersey
I'm hooked on their Thin mint cookie, seriously can't stop vaping it, I think i'll have to put in a larger order of it in the very near future. I put my ability to bench the analogs down to FSUSA :p

- Michael

AWESOME! Just ordered from FSUSA for the first time this weekend and I am waiting for my order to arrive, which includes the thin mint! Im new to vaping and have tried quite a few menthols now from other vendors but am honestly getting quite bored. Figured thin mint would be a nice transition.. got some cappucino in there as well, I couldnt resist!

Hope theyre as good as everyone says. The personal "we're getting your order ready now" email already has me just about hooked :)

ridhur

Apr 20, 2010
Greenville, SC
Ant1308: You should love both the Thin Mint and the Cappucino (Cappucino Smooth, I believe). I would recommend letting the Thin Mint sit for a week or two, after you sample it of course. ;-> The flavor really comes through after it sits a bit.

The main reason I posted this is because I'm vaping FSUSA's Cappucino Smooth as i read this thread. And also noticing that my 30ml bottle is running low. /frown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread