FreedomSmokeUSA rocks. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
Mesa, AZ, USA
Hehe. I put my first order in with them today and with in a couple hours max, email saying they were in "process" I am very excited to get their juice :) so by wens or thurs day I can find out for my self. I live in phoenix Im thinking I can be in tucson in about 45 minutes, hour if I stay the speed limit,, yipeeee, I can online shop but instant grats is where Im best!! LOVE the thought of a store! I will start saving now! cant wait for my order or the storefront.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I think a trip south is in order this winter. Jan or Feb is a good time to get out of the NW and get some sun….. My Mom and Dad will be down there as well..

we have 2 acres of joy here, along with a huge firepit, quads to ride etc. we have a guesthouse but you will all have to stack in like cordwood :)
still, you all are welcome :)

Ant1308

Aug 12, 2010
New Jersey
Ant1308: You should love both the Thin Mint and the Cappucino (Cappucino Smooth, I believe). I would recommend letting the Thin Mint sit for a week or two, after you sample it of course. ;-> The flavor really comes through after it sits a bit.

The main reason I posted this is because I'm vaping FSUSA's Cappucino Smooth as i read this thread. And also noticing that my 30ml bottle is running low. /frown

Well my cappuccino smooth and thin mint came in today- and you want me to let them sit for a week or two? AHHHHAHAHAHA! They are amazing... Already made myself dizzy from vaping the cappuccino too long!

cardea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
Mesa, AZ, USA
To the staff at FSUSA I thank you all..."curtsy's" Butterscotch almond is the BEST ever. I will Not ever go back to ciggys,,,(one week Down) oh the possibilitys of flavor im in big trouble lol Thanks for the great service as well as the great product.. Im thinkin road trip :) hmm what to try next glad i got a few to try :) hmmm nope stickin with this this eve!! have a great night all Im stuck in a fog bank :)

sentry

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Just to add to what everyone is already saying...They have some of the best juice Ive ever tried. I got a sample of their Forest Fruit in a trade with another forum member here. I was amazed at how good it was, the flavor is perfect, so close to that sweet tangy taste you get from real berries without the perfume like quality I find in so many other fruit type juices. Good enough that I immediately ordered 60ml of the stuff. And the personal email replies are a very nice touch, I wish you guys at Freedomsmokeusa the best of luck with your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread