Freemax Twister 30w and Fireluke 22mm tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurilla

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Here's my review on the Freemax Twister 30w and Fireluke 22 tank. This was sent to me by Freemax and a special thanks to Jerry and Linda. I've had this kit for a little over a month now. I have to say that it's a pocket friendly, easy and simple to use kit that has a 1400mAh battery.

Specifications, features and what's included

Available in Green - SS - Gold - Black - Blue and Rainbow
Material Stainless Steel body
Product Type Variable wattage
Battery Capacity 1400mAh
Thread Type 510
Power Output 7.5~30W simple twist
Charge Style micro-USB
Internal Battery Type
Leak proof Replaceable Coil

Package 1 x VW Mod, 1 x Fireluke 22mm tank (Freemax DTL Mesh Coil 0.5ohm & 510 DTL resin Drip tip Pre-installed), 1 x MTL Mesh Coil 1.5ohm, 1 x 510 MTL resin Drip tip, 1x Bubble Glass 3,5ml Pre-installed, 1 x Glass Tube 2ml, 1 x O-Rings, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Warning Card, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x User Manual

Weight 127.2g (4.49oz)
Depth 22mm (0.87 inch)
Height 78.3mm (3.08 inch)
Width 22mm (0.87 inch)

Freemax Twister 30w

It's made from solid SS with a subtle logo that matches the color of the mod and more branding underneath . On the top you have your standard information with a gold plated 510 spring loaded pin.

The threading is smooth and even. The button is of a nice size and very responsive, 5 clicks to turn on, 5 clicks to turn off. There are 3 LED colors for your battery indication : green (99 - 67), blue (67 - 33) and red (33 - 1).On the other side there is the micro-usb port. A full charge from dead took me around 70 minutes.

On the bottom is where the knob to set your wattage is located. It starts from 7,5w all the way up to 30w, it adjust in increments of 2,5w. Only every other wattage setting displays the actual numerical value. The 2,5 wattage turn display is represented by these vertical lines. Its a tight and solid twist I didn't have any issues having it changing settings inside my pockets.

Fireluke 22mm tank

Included in the kit are two gorgeous resin drip tips one for MTL and one for DL. It's a top filling tank with a child proof top cap system. Where you line up the markings and lift up and then slide back. You'll never worry about your tank sliding open in your pocket since it's very securely locked in place. Airflow ring control on the bottom is easily adjustable for a tight MTL (three dots) or a loose DL(wide slot).

Using the world famous FM Coiltech 4.0 ,SS904L mesh coil(Military Grade) fused with Tea Fiber Cotton at 95% and Organic Cotton at 5% same technology as the Mpro2 tank and Fireluke 3.

Included in the kit were a 1.5 ohm MTL coil best used with 6-18MG Freebase and 20-50MG Nic Salt. I used that coil with a 25mg salts. It lasted me 30ml before replacing it. I like the mini chimney on the 1.5 ohm coil, it gave me a warm and tight draw reminiscent of a cigarette. A 0.5 ohm DL best used with 3-6mg Freebase. I used a 6mg freebase. That coil lasted me a little less than the MTL coil around 25ml (6 or 7 refills). The coils were simply flavorful, delicious and provided me with great vapor production. There is also a 1 ohm DL coil available for purchase.

The fill port is a decent size and mess free. To replace your coil unscrew the base and pull the coil out to see those spring loaded wicking ports in action. Basically you can change coils even with a full tank and nothing will leak out. Freemax pays attention to the details and it shows with these smart innovations.

It's a simple, easy to use kit that simply looks phenomenal seriously I like how everything matches together. It's a great starter kit or if you looking for something small and stealthy. It has great battery life that lasted me all day. You get the best of both worlds with MTL an DL capabilities.

You've really been knocking it out of the park Freemax with your products. The childproof top cap system and the spring loaded wicking slots are some great innovations. Your attention to detail shows in your products, keep up the great work Freemax. I would gladly recommend this kit for all levels of vaping experience.
IMG_20200918_171214.jpg Twister-The-leak-proof-design.gif Twister-30W-Kit-Wattage-Level.gif Twister-30W-Kit-Disassemble-P.jpg MULTIPLE-MESH-COIL-OPTIONS.jpg Fireluke-30W-Kit-FM-COILTECh-P.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread