Freezing vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...you'll be making "vape snow"...a story...a couple of nights ago, I was at a vaping buds house, the temps were near 30 and he had a fire going in an old big truck wheel...as we were sitting there enjoying the fire and our PV's, we were blowing clouds of vape into the heat/smoke stream rising above the fire...the vape wouldn't combine with the smoke, rather it just rode up with it and at about 5' it just made a swirl and disappeared...pretty cool...I guess you could say we were easily amused/entertained...............
madjack:2cool:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
And I thought I was the only one in Mt with an ecig!!!!! Where are you at six??

I'm not too far from Helena. - There are a few others here on the forum. There are a couple from up around Kallispel/White Fish - there are at least a couple from Billings - and I've talked to a couple from Miles City, One from Roundup, one from Musselshell. and One more besides me from the Helena area. I also talked to a gal who currently lives in a big city near the East Coast who was from Dillon and hoping to move back to MT soon. I had a staggering OX sandwich as my avatar for a while, and I got messages from people living all over the country who recognized that sandwich from when they lived in Helena or Missoula...

It's still very unusual to see someone out vaping a mod in public, but I see 510s and disposables around pretty regularly. I think there are quite a few vapers in MT. At least around the larger towns. I haven't seen a single farmer vaping. I spend a lot of time around farmers and Natives. Neither of those groups understand my ecig at all.

Anyway: For the OP: Didn't mean to hijack the thread. - It's 7 above on my thermometer. The clouds I just blew out on my porch were too dense to see through. They rose quickly and dissipated about 10 feet from their origin. The clouds were not much larger than normal - but as I already mentioned but worth saying twice: They were too dense to see through. They stayed very dense until they dissipated rapidly at the end.

Last edited:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Lol. I wonder about that too (making snow).

Let's see. If you had 1/3 PG in your juice exhale (assumes that 2/3 is water vapor) .... the freezing point would be around zero degrees F. The temp just goes down from there as the PG proportion increases. Hmmmm.... So I guess it depends on that. (and VG and flavoring and humidity of the non-vape in your breah/exhale......)

Propylene glycol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
I work in a non climate controlled factory and keep my gear on hand to prevent loss or theft. Gets pretty chilly in the winter.
Hope you're not going to leave your gear out in the cold-unless you're developing a line of vaping products for winter sports! The Aspen! The Yukon! The Everest!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I hate the south. I hate the heat.

That's a good thing... less .....in' down here!
toothy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread