French Vanilla Coffee High Voltage and AWESOME Community Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
I didn't get a flavor I was dying to try in my very first ever Nhaler order and YouTubeCommercial was kind enough to send me a bottle of French Vanilla Coffee HV juice, which I was super excited to try out. So here's a dual review, of the flavor and the Nhaler community.

This is a very thick juice, I use cartomizers so a bit of patience(and shaking) is called for to fill up a cart with this stuff. No complaints there though of course, it's designed for HV use and performs really well with the heat my manual passthrough puts out, absolutely no scorched taste with this stuff. I've also taken apart a cartomizer after really heavy vaping and the "works" are in good shape, no burn through in the filling material.

On to the taste, it's definitely a strong flavor, nothing wishy washy about this stuff! The vanilla comes through very distinctively. A very sweet vape, NOT for black coffee lovers at all. This flavor to me almost carries a touch of nuttiness, anyone who likes the flavored coffee creamers with the hazelnut type tastes is going to ADORE French Vanilla Coffee HV juice, give it a try if that's you! I personally don't favor nutty flavors a great deal, it's not overpowering though so I really enjoy this juice.

Now, the Nhaler community has proven themselves to be very welcoming to new members with their great support when I had a problem. There aren't many supplier based forums here on ECF with this kind of helpful fellow feeling. YouTubeCommercial went way above and beyond the call to help me out and I'll be forever grateful. Drew obviously has made happy people out of his customers who want to see everyone enjoy vaping just as much as they do! Thanks so much to all, looking forward to more great stuff from Nhaler and more new friends too! :D:D

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Welcome again and Yes Youtube is a sweety! She always goes above and beyond, that is Just Debbie! :wub: I LOVE this community and the people here MANY MANY of them are very special and dear to me! I am happy we made you comfortable.
You can get supplies anywhere but NOT Drew's juice, I have tried many suppliers and wasted hundreds of dollars.. I wish I had found Drew and his juices sooner! The fact that most are 100% made and based in USA, the way they vape, the way they burn, the flavor and great pricing even compared to the awful China juices. Nothing compares to me!

Drewbacco.. LOVE LOVE LOVE.. I still have a few other ew neglected flavors because I am seriusly in LOVE with it. I love the French vanilla also and I really think you will like the Drewbacco.. it seems right up your alley.. I think..lol
Well welcome again, Lori B

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I just got some FVC and its thicker than last time and way nutty tasting. Not as good as my sampler :(
Same for me, Angjen. I polished off a bottle and loved it. Got a new bottle and it tastes more like pralines & cream to me. My mom brought her bottle she got a few weeks ago and her's still tastes like my first bottle. I'm afraid Drew changed the FVC recipe and I don't like it at all. :( I hope he changes it back, as it was my regular vape and I don't know what I'm going to use instead!

The Drizzle

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Washington, DC
Got a new bottle and it tastes more like pralines & cream to me. My mom brought her bottle she got a few weeks ago and her's still tastes like my first bottle. I'm afraid Drew changed the FVC recipe and I don't like it at all. :( I hope he changes it back, as it was my regular vape and I don't know what I'm going to use instead!

I know that Drew must be really swamped with the traffic he's getting on the Xhaler mod. From everything I've read about Drew, and from the PM I got from him, I'm sure he'll sort it out. I actually liked the flavor of what we got, I just want something that tastes like coffee.

I'll give him a few more days to get caught up, then perhaps we can harass him through PM's together ;) I need a good wake up vape!

The Drizzle

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Washington, DC
I didn't get a flavor I was dying to try in my very first ever Nhaler order and YouTubeCommercial was kind enough to send me a bottle of French Vanilla Coffee HV juice, which I was super excited to try out.

The reason you didn't get the HV FVC, was because Drew pulled the batch that didn't taste right. I want to try the old formula!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread